Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2023/24

Comments

• Options
    philcafc said:
    Wow 20-0 Packers and it's not half time yet. If the Cowboys don't come back what price Jerry Jones shows McCarthy the door and gives Bill Belichick a call.
    Hopefully Mccarthys gone but not belichick ,  please!
  • Options
    Kcolthe3rd said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Cowboys need TD this drive or game over IMO 
    You think it's not already?
    I don’t think Johnny Summers could dig them out of this one.
  • Options
    £10 on Packers at 3/1. Thank you v much
  • Options
    Double edged sword for me being a Giants fan - very much enjoying this Dallas implosion, but you also just know Belichick will have all the cash thrown at him by Dallas and end up in the NFC East (/ at the Eagles, should they bottle it against Tampa tomorrow)…
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Cowboys need TD this drive or game over IMO 
    Got it. Get the ball to start the second half, make it another TD and we can start thinking about getting back into this.

Problem is that Jordan Love looks unstoppable…
  • Options
    Dallas have always been shit under pressure and Dak is no clutch QB and McCarthy is an overrated coach, I knew after Green Bays 1st drive where this was going ( of course I hope I’m wrong).
  • Options
    34-10 Pack. Game over surely.
  • Options
    Bilko said:
    Dallas have always been shit under pressure and Dak is no clutch QB and McCarthy is an overrated coach, I knew after Green Bays 1st drive where this was going ( of course I hope I’m wrong).
    This!
  • Options
    We deserve more cameras on Jerry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First leg of my NFC road team sweep bet looking good. 
  • Options
    We can't stop the run
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    I’ve been multitasking - have they shown him? Normally they can’t show enough Jerry shots, I haven’t seen him once yet. He’s as absent as the Dallas defense. 
  • Options
    Eddickted said:
    Double edged sword for me being a Giants fan - very much enjoying this Dallas implosion, but you also just know Belichick will have all the cash thrown at him by Dallas and end up in the NFC East (/ at the Eagles, should they bottle it against Tampa tomorrow)…
    Nothing’s impossible but I’d would be genuinely amazed if Belichek took that job. Bill wants total control, and there’s no way Jerry gives up the GM job, or running the draft. Of course, money overcomes a lot of issues, but these two trying to run the same team would be fascinating to watch. Jerry thinks he’s the smartest guy in football, while Bill knows he is. 
  • Options
    Eddickted said:
    Nothing’s impossible but I’d would be genuinely amazed if Belichek took that job. Bill wants total control, and there’s no way Jerry gives up the GM job, or running the draft. Of course, money overcomes a lot of issues, but these two trying to run the same team would be fascinating to watch. Jerry thinks he’s the smartest guy in football, while Bill knows he is. 
    Jerry definitely isn't the smartest guy in football 
  • Options
    McCarthy been fired yet ? 
  • Options
    You'd expect personnel changes in Dallas after tonight.

Delighted for Jordan Love and the Packers (it helps that Aaron Rodgers' season has been so underwhelming, for all that I didn't wish injury on him, i really don't like him).
  • Options
    Five straight drives with a touchdown for the Packers. 

• Options
    Onside kick sums them up, get the spin, the miss from the receiving team and they still can't get the ball. 

Playing in a mostly empty Jerry World now, you love to see it
  • Options
    Got stuck in Iowa after huge snowstorm and flight cancelled sat in hotel watching games all weekend. Hoping the Rams v Lions game is a close one, so far all have been straightforward wins. It’s absolutely freezing here -22 centigrade without the windchill, ridiculous.

Packers played well. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    60 attempts and over 400 yards in the end for Dak, but boy were they stuffed today
  • Options
    Love seeing the cowboys lose
  • Options
    Lions break their 32 year curse of being winless in the playoffs. Would back them to beat the Buccs or Eagles next week too.
  • Options
    You'd expect personnel changes in Dallas after tonight.

Delighted for Jordan Love and the Packers (it helps that Aaron Rodgers' season has been so underwhelming, for all that I didn't wish injury on him, i really don't like him).
    Rodgers is a class A conspiracy theorist nut job merchant banker. 
  • Options
    edited January 15
    Divisional Weekend:

- Saturday 20/01, 9:30pm
    Houston @ Baltimore OR Kansas City (ESPN)
    - Sunday 21/01, 1am (Saturday night)
    Green Bay @ San Francisco (FOX)
    - Sunday 21/01, 8pm
    Philadelphia OR Tampa Bay @ Detroit (NBC)
    - Sunday 21/01, 11:30pm
    Kansas City @ Buffalo OR Pittsburgh @ Baltimore (CBS)

Championship Weekend:

- Sunday 28/01, 8pm
    AFC Championship (CBS)
    - Sunday 28/01, 11:30pm
    NFC Championship (FOX)
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    I’ve been multitasking - have they shown him? Normally they can’t show enough Jerry shots, I haven’t seen him once yet. He’s as absent as the Dallas defense. 
    I only saw him twice, one he was facing inside his suite. Presumably was firing the waiter.
  • Options
    Green Bay were the form team coming into this game, but never thought they would blow the cowboys away, pleased for Detroit, and Dan Campbell. 
  • Options
    Packers are so much more likeable, now Rodger doesn't play for them
  • Options
    Crazy how quickly this game can change, I thought we were smoked in late October, but Jordan Love has been ballin' and then Aaron Jones coming back has put us over the top in the last few weeks. 

Can't believe how quickly this team has come together. Go Pack Go!

• Options
    Glad Detroit won, and now they have a great chance to go further with another home play-off game to come.