Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2023/24

Comments

• Options
    Happy with the first half but can’t help feel we should be at least 7 and maybe more ahead. 
    Hope it doesn’t come back to bite us. 
  • Options
    Happy with the first half but can’t help feel we should be at least 7 and maybe more ahead. 
    Hope it doesn’t come back to bite us. 
    7 would be huge on the opening drive to take it to a 3 possession game. Feel it’s going to be very close though 
  • Options
    I'd be very worried if I was a Ravens fan. Needs to change quickly.
  • Options
    Flowers getting his dues!
  • Options
    Another KC score on this drive surely ends it.
  • Options
    Game over already I think. No need for Flowers to jump there. Dumb decision. 
  • Options
    edited January 28
    That taunting penalty killed the Ravens drive, if it didn't happen they'd have a TD right there and a route back into this game.
  • Options
    Game over already I think. No need for Flowers to jump there. Dumb decision. 
    Is now after that pick. Seems your boys got themselves so riled up it's costing them with so many mistakes.
  • Options
    So who's worth putting a tenner on to win this super bowl? 
    The Ravens and the two time MVP
     Jumped the gun a bit there Red
  • Options
    I’ve got such a bad feeling. 
    It’s the Charlton fan default feeling I guess. Hope I’m wrong. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some questionable no calls tonight however 
  • Options
    Done. How bout those CHIEFS 
  • Options
    Let’s hope the Niners win later so we at least get a competitive Superbowl. 
  • Options
    Lions already beaten Chiefs haven’t they 
  • Options
    The Lions beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead this season.
  • Options
    AFC Champions. Go Chiefs.
  • Options
    49ers getting blown away at the moment. Detroit have been very impressive.
  • Options
    Lions playing nearly the perfect game so far.

7-24 just before half time.
  • Options
    Keep going Detroit 
  • Options
    Don't blow it Detroit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Detroit being too aggressive. Gone for it twice on 4th down in Field goal range.
  • Options
    They've been awful this half.

Similar to the Ravens, not used to the big game pressure and it's showing.

49ers and Chiefs showing why they've been in and around it the past few seasons
  • Options
    johnny73 said:
    Detroit being too aggressive. Gone for it twice on 4th down in Field goal range.
    I applaud them for staying true to their identity and was shocked when they didn’t go just before half time.

Both times the analytics said go for it and that’s what the Lions do. Gut punch for them that it hasn’t worked either time.
  • Options
    Lions should have taken the points from the field goal, went for it on 4th and 3 and the direct result of that is a 49ers TD
  • Options
    Chiefs 49ers in the Super Bowl was the worst outcome for everyone who isn’t a Chiefs, 49ers or rival AFC/NFC North fan.
  • Options
    there's staying true to your identity, and then there's just bad football
  • Options
    johnny73 said:
    I applaud them for staying true to their identity and was shocked when they didn’t go just before half time.

Both times the analytics said go for it and that’s what the Lions do. Gut punch for them that it hasn’t worked either time.
    I understand why they did it, I just disagree with the strategy. The first one would have made it a three score game lead. Scoreboard pressure. The second would have tied the game.A good coach adapts to the environment. 
  • Options
    3rd and goal and they run it, and burn a time out.

if they kicked the FG earlier the TD here ties the game

Bad football
  • Options
    they speak of analytics on the 4th down, what's the analytics of recovering an onside kick? Blinded by their own "strategy"
  • Options
    Go 9ers!
    What a comeback!