Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD ; Morecambe V Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 14th March 2023 : KO 19.45pm

Comments

• Options
    Blackpool 3-0 up against QPR already!
  • Options
    Morecambe are not out of this totally at the moment, and we need to keep the tight line in defence, don't give them a lifeline now..
  • Options
    Morecambe come down our left but good work from Fraser forces them back into their own half and eventually to their keeper.
  • Options
    Now down the other end Morecambe have a throw level with our area, a cross comes in from the right but AMB claims well.
  • Options
    BOLLOCKS!!... I'm out of chocolate!!
  • Options
    Peak CBT there. 
  • Options
    CBT has absolutely outdone himself there 
  • Options
    Looks like the CBT goal may go down as an Own Goal

About time Og showed up with a performance
  • Options
    wine is a good substitute
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great ball by Morgan. CBT then crosses to the 10 foot tall striker we don't have 
  • Options
    Morecambe screw up and lose possession, Moran plays CBT down the line, we come forward, but CBT crosses deep when there's no-one near unfortunately.
  • Options
    Campbell looks scared to tackle.
  • Options
    Great forward pass from Morgan to CBT, who makes a run into the area, and promptly puts the ball out of the ground...doh!!
  • Options
    Go and get some fuel and we go 2 up!!!

Addicks!
  • Options
    Morecambe come forward, Clare flicks the ball back from the goal line, but Morgan handles and so they have a free kick level with th edge of our area.
  • Options
    Greg getting poetic with his mist of breath comment 
  • Options
    Free kick swings in, over AMB's outstretched arm, but also wide of the post.
  • Options
    well pleased for the travelling fans
  • Options
    Morecambe come down our right, cuts inside, but shot loops wide of the post again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FFS... Of all the games for my stream to put in a buffering performance like Matt Penney
  • Options
    Thomas plays Leaburn in, he ends up out on the left wing, but can't cross as there's not really anyone there. Ball comes back to Inniss, I'm not sure what he's doing with his feet, but it amused the guys on Comms.
  • Options
    We may be 2 up, but this is not one way traffic, we need to concentrate, because I could see Morecambe getting back in this otherwise
  • Options
    Played pretty well so far.. Inniss heading the ball into the floor and then rainbow kicks it over his head to keep possession.. hopefully that’s his shakey moment for this game.. keep the ball away from Thomas and we got this in the bag.
  • Options
    Red wine AND chocolate is even better  :D
  • Options
    Would have been an outstanding individual goal by Clare if he had finished that 
  • Options
    Sean Clare on a run hlaf the length of the pitch, after cutting out a poor ball, has a shot, keeper parries, but CBT can't control the rebound.
  • Options
    Red wine AND chocolate is even better  :D
    Disgusting stuff... Cant even stand the smell. let alone the taste
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Great run from defence to the oppos box by Clare but ends with a blocked shot, what a goal that would have been 
  • Options
    Now Campbell on a run into the area, but it's a bit crowded and the keeper gets the ball.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!