Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD ; Morecambe V Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 14th March 2023 : KO 19.45pm

Comments

• Options
    BOLLOCKS!!... I'm out of chocolate!!
    wine is a good substitute
    Red wine AND chocolate is even better  :D
    Disgusting stuff... Cant even stand the smell. let alone the taste
     :o 
  • Options
    250/1 Morecambe to win.
  • Options
    Glad we are winning, but Morecambe are a terrible outfit
    I thought that was Burton... ;)

• Options
    Shocking isn't it?
  • Options
    I'm enjoying the £3.60 beers on the concourse. We started well and for once got the goal needed. Had a couple of bobbles and deflections fall our way for once.

Thomas looks a better LB than Penney (as would I), Inniss is having one of his 8/10 games so it should - fingers crossed - be a boring second half. 
  • Options
    I'm happy that this will ensure we don't go down.
    But let's not get carried away. 
    We need a total rebuild in the summer otherwise next season will mirror this season 
  • Options
    RedPanda said:
    I'm enjoying the £3.60 beers on the concourse. We started well and for once got the goal needed. Had a couple of bobbles and deflections fall our way for once.

Thomas looks a better LB than Penney (as would I), Inniss is having one of his 8/10 games so it should - fingers crossed - be a boring second half. 
    Only 8? He's been imperious! He's had one dodgy moment and he managed to turn it into a successful rainbow flick. In this vibe he is unstoppable. Closest thing we've had to The Elk 
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Could see wholesale changes second half, just a case of when, but ideal chance with us being three up and looking forward to Saturday
  • Options
    Live up north way. Had tickets for this, but couldn’t make the trip because I’ve been late at work a lot last week and was out at the weekend, so had to spend tonight at home with the babies and the wife lol. Now I wish I’d binned off my mate at the weekend and kept tonight free ha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2023
    Just got out of the shower, seen the score, Wow just wow!!!
    3 -0 UP HALF TIME, I feel like Bobby Ewing!!!
    I think he's taken
  • Options
    At HT, 12 points off bottom four, only 18 points off playoffs 😁
  • Options
    Don’t all get excited probably means Sandgaard will put a few million on the cost of the players / club.😀
  • Options
    Back underway 2nd half
  • Options
    Morecambe work their way forward but eventually the ball's out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    3-0 up at half time and the Charlton in me still thinks we'll cock it up
    We always seem to make it a nervy finish, so I'm going for 3-2.
  • Options
    Delay while AMB takes his gloves off to adjust his mask
  • Options
    Kick forwards flicked on by Leaburn, a bit of head tennis, then the ball forward to CBT is overhit and out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    I know I am boring, but I hope there are no more goals
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Morecambe come forward down our left, Morgan blocks the ball to concede a corner.
  • Options
    Useless Swansea
  • Options
    Corner cleared, out to CBT, who goes forward, but tackled and loses the ball when maybe he should've gone wide to Campbell
  • Options
    Morecambe down our left, Thomas and Dobbo looked like they've won it back but Thomas loses possession, Morecambe have a shot that AMB parries for a corner.
  • Options
    AMB pushes the ball away for a corner... Hunter with the tame shot that probably wasnt going in, but Morecambe have come out of the blocks here
  • Options
    Missed the corner due to a replay.
  • Options
    Morecambe have started the second half brighter, they seem to run out of ideas when they reach our box..
  • Options
    Campbell on a footrace down the right, gets tripped level with the edge of the area, and we have a free kick.
  • Options
    Great counter from Charlton... Dobson sets Campbell on his way, burst of pace creates a foot race, Morecambe player has to foul, and gets a booking
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!