Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD ; Morecambe V Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 14th March 2023 : KO 19.45pm

Comments

• Options
    Another howler for the Innis collection!
  • Options
    Erk, Morecambe come forward, and have ashot from just outside the area that goes just wide.
  • Options
    Can someone start a "We're all going on a top half tour" chant?

Let's maybe hold off on that until full time, eh?
  • Options
    Watch Cole fucking Stockton come on now and score a hat-trick to drag Morecambe to a famous 4-3 win. 
  • Options
    B Rovers 0-2
  • Options
    Oof. AMB sends the ball forward Morgan gets taken out in mid air. Free kick near the dugouts.
  • Options
    Morgan wiped out there and ref does f all, useless ref as usual, very late tackle, and a yellow all day
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Free kick into the area, Hector heads on, but straigh to the keeper.
  • Options
    sm said:
    Another howler for the Innis collection!
    True, and believe me I'm not an inniss fan, but he'd played well until that
  • Options
    I said no more goals please
  • Options
    Morecambe come forward, we look a bit shaky but Fraser does well to clear by our LH corner flag.
  • Options
    Burton 2-5
  • Options
    We come forward, Leaburn tries to play JRS in but it's slightly behind him.
  • Options
    There’s going to be so many gaps now with Morecambe really having to go for it. Just have to not panic and decide to back heel it to their players 
  • Options
    Slightly sloppy pass means Morecambe intercept and come forward again. Cross comes in but headed clear.
  • Options
    There’s going to be so many gaps now with Morecambe really having to go for it. Just have to not panic and decide to back heel it to their players 
    There we go. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-4! Fraser
  • Options
    Niiiiice
  • Options
    Wow, what a lovely team goal that is. Dare I say GarnerBall? HoldenBall?
  • Options
    Lovely finish... Great goal... best of the night
  • Options
    What a brilliant team goal.

Superb
  • Options
    Brilliant team goal. Where has this incisive passing come from? Woolwich Barracks?
  • Options
    Come on SSN, let's see it
  • Options
    Lovely bit of interplay down the right culminates in a 1-2 between Fraser and JRS, and a diagonal shot from Fraser as he charges towards the 6 yard box.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!