Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD ; Morecambe V Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 14th March 2023 : KO 19.45pm

Comments

• Options
    I liked that by Dobson there, actually driving forwards with the ball. Hope to see more off that from him as for me it’s his only weak part of his game. 
  • Options
    What are you doing Thomas, pass or clear the bloody ball.
  • Options
    This may have been brought to up earlier I do not know. Just got in and wanted to watch the second half the game, So logged into my Charlton tv account went watch live match and just got audio. So is the game been shown live on some commercial channel or is their a problem , My subscription runs until June the 30th.
  • Options
    Fraser takes the free kick, but it goes straight at the keeper.
  • Options
    Fraser's free kick ends up in the hands of Ripley... Believe it or not
  • Options
    Lost my connection on TV.
  • Options
    CBT run into the box on the left, leads to a corner
  • Options
    Morecambe try to break, but Charlton cut it out, CBT released and wins a corner
  • Options
    CBT on the charge down the left, but a great challenge gives us a corner. Fraser to take.
  • Options
    Dobson with a worldie of a shot from the corner... The goal was not at threat
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bizarre corner, did they seriously expect Dobson to volley that in  :D
  • Options
    Corner goes deep, and Dobbo has a "shot" that goes wide.
  • Options
    Burton 1-4
  • Options
    Oh dear, CBT down with a twinge.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    CBT down receiving treatment... Rak-Sakyi been told to warm up
  • Options
    Oh bugger, we've put the ball out of play and CBT's pulled up.
  • Options
    CBT goes down injured. A shame 
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    This may have been brought to up earlier I do not know. Just got in and wanted to watch the second half the game, So logged into my Charlton tv account went watch live match and just got audio. So is the game been shown live on some commercial channel or is their a problem , My subscription runs until June the 30th.
    Charlton TV subscriptions don't cover the television coverage of matches - they need to be bought separately. 
  • Options
    The Morecambe keeper is getting in the ref's ear about CBT going off to the nearby touchline, the ref's pointing that way, but the physio's ignoring him
  • Options
    Swansea hopeless, goalkeeper lets the ball between legs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2023
    OMG... JRS replaces CBT... WTF
  • Options
    CBT off JRS on. Presumably Campbell's going left.
  • Options
    What's that dumb Morcambe keeper doing acting like a prick with CBT on the ground
  • Options
    Morecambe Striker receives the ball and turns in the area... Comfortable stop for AMB
  • Options
    Morecambe come down our right, they get the ball to the forward who turns and shoots, but AMB lands on it easily.
  • Options
    This has been peak CBT. It’s had everything. Goals, defenders not being able to get anywhere near him, overhit crosses, getting injured. 
  • Options
    Swansea 1-2 losing away
  • Options
    Campbell baulked on the LH touchline just inside their half and we have a free kick.
  • Options
    Burton 2-4
  • Options
    Can someone start a "We're all going on a top half tour" chant?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!