Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Italy vs England - Euro 2024 Qualifier

Comments

• Options
    Don't you just love how football brings out the best in people........ Been to Italy many times, never had an ounce of trouble and always found them very respectful, yet add football into the mix and it brings all the knobheads out of the woodwork for both sides.
  • Options
    International football zzzz
  • Options
    is it not on tv?
  • Options
    Is Phillips even fit?! 
    Depends if he's your type or not
  • Options
    is it not on tv?
    Channel Four
  • Options
    is it not on tv?
    Channel Four
    Yay, thanks didn't know they did football.  Just pray that my partner stays with her family tonight as she said she was going to do.  I love her, obvs, but...
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Solidgone said:
    Macronate said:
    So to recap...

If there are no goals, it's a draw
    If they score one and we score none, they win
    If they score none and we score one, we win
    If we both score the same amount, it's a draw
    If they score more than one and we don't, they win
    If they don't score more than one and we do, we win
    If they score more than two and we don't, they win
    If they don't score more than two and we, we win
    If they score more than three and we don't, they win
    If they don't score more than three and we do, we win….

So what if England score 5 which includes a Kane hat trick and Italy eat a pizza?

• Options
    Surprised the Italian FA chose Naples. Always thought it was like the Liverpool of England and tried to separate itself from the rest of the country.
    Yep, having spent a month in Naples with a football crazy family running a pizza/bistro, they told me they were Neapolitan’s first, Italian’s second.

Although convinced  the authorities decided on Naples because of the extreme passion generated there.

As an aside, their pizza’s were the best I ever tasted! Better than the ‘celebrated’ Neapolitan pizza parlours.
    Brave man...passed thru Naples travelling from Rome to the Amalfi coast....the Circumvesuviana station there was very scary with some dodgy characters and lots of warning signs about pickpockets....we got a limo back from Sorrento to Naples
  • Options
    Whereas central London is like a stroll in the countryside.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ct_addick said:
    Surprised the Italian FA chose Naples. Always thought it was like the Liverpool of England and tried to separate itself from the rest of the country.
    Yep, having spent a month in Naples with a football crazy family running a pizza/bistro, they told me they were Neapolitan’s first, Italian’s second.

Although convinced  the authorities decided on Naples because of the extreme passion generated there.

As an aside, their pizza’s were the best I ever tasted! Better than the ‘celebrated’ Neapolitan pizza parlours.
    Brave man...passed thru Naples travelling from Rome to the Amalfi coast....the Circumvesuviana station there was very scary with some dodgy characters and lots of warning signs about pickpockets....we got a limo back from Sorrento to Naples
    I was there in 1977.  Felt very "real".  Run down, peeling paint, lots of stinky streets.  Too hot. As a 17 year old from a village in Lincolnshire totally bewildering.  Loved it.
  • Options
    C4 just said that England fans are facing delays getting to the Stadium

Apparently they're being crowded on to buses, and being taken in the opposite direction
  • Options
    C4 just said that England fans are facing delays getting to the Stadium

Apparently they're being crowded on to buses, and being taken in the opposite direction
    Arranged by the Italian FA. Whole episode stinks. 

They usually have a ticket collection point for England members so they actually go but even that they had to do via e-ticket.
  • Options
    God almighty the Woman singing the National Anthem... Get ya timings right!!
  • Options
    Is Phillips even fit?! 
    Fit or not, I don't rate him as a player and I was shocked when City bought him.
    I hope he proves me wrong tonight.
  • Options
    This anthem hahahaha
  • Options
    Jesus, way to slaughter our anthem!
  • Options
    Terrible singing of God Save the King

Followed by a Europop version of the Italian anthem   :D
  • Options
    Oh dear god!!... Who the feck are these two?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Donnarumma looks an absolute unit... No wonder he saved three pens against us
  • Options
    Eurovision started?
  • Options
    Ffs Dion Dublin.
  • Options
    Looks harder than San Marino.

England's record against Italy is similar to Charlton v Millwall.

Score draw with both teams far from their best.
  • Options
    Terrible marking from the Free-Kick... the attempt from Italy was shocking!!
  • Options
    Phillips way off the pace already.
  • Options
    Get in there
  • Options
    Southgate out!!

So negative....

😉
  • Options
    Get in 
  • Options
    GETTIN!!