Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Italy vs England - Euro 2024 Qualifier

Comments

• Options
    Yessss!
  • Options
    Goal scoring midfielder Rice strikes.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Southgate out!!

So negative....

😉
    Calm down... Its only {Enter Excuse Here}
  • Options
    Cmonnnn
  • Options
    Goal scoring midfielder Rice strikes.
    Should've played Foden instead...
  • Options
    Pizza lovers cant handle Bellingham
  • Options
    Bellingham has been right on it from the start. 18 England caps by 19 years old !
  • Options
    Promising this. Quality all over the pitch. Hopefully we can keep up the intensity.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Italy look poor. Not sure how much of that is them and how much is us. But we're playing some lovely stuff.
  • Options
    This England team should really come of age for the next two tournaments.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Promising this. Quality all over the pitch. Hopefully we can keep up the intensity.
    Except we seem to defend crosses as well as Charlton, so not quality all over the pitch.
  • Options
    Italy look poor. Not sure how much of that is them and how much is us. But we're playing some lovely stuff.
    If we win it’s because of them, if we lose it’s because of us 
  • Options
    Italy's kit is terrible
  • Options
    Bilko said:
    This England team should really come of age for the next two tournaments.
    The reason I wasn't as outraged as some with the last two tournaments was that I always felt that Germany was our best chance of winning something.  

The last Euros was too soon and Qatar was too much of a lottery.
  • Options
    Why has Rice just been booked?
  • Options
    Time wasting   England have been warned several times already about farting around with free kickc.
  • Options
    timewasting i think. mcguire warned a few minutes earlier
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This ref will be the reason we don’t win if there is one
  • Options
    Good to see Walker flashing down the wing.
  • Options
    Zzzzz
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    I am very excited for this tournament in 18 months. Can't wait for a major tournament hosted in a proper footballing country.

Euros last time around felt off being pan-continental and then obviously Russia and Qatar either side...
  • Options
    Zzzzz
    You still here?
  • Options
    I am very excited for this tournament in 18 months. Can't wait for a major tournament hosted in a proper footballing country.

Euros last time around felt off being pan-continental and then obviously Russia and Qatar either side...
    Probably gonna be the last proper Tournament, hosted in a single country
  • Options
    Time wasting   England have been warned several times already about farting around with free kickc.
    It’s ironic really, Italy have won World Cups by time wasting. 
  • Options
    what on earth has happened to Italy?  never seen us so calm and in control - remember when we were all so tense in Turin in 1998 qualifying?? its worlds away
  • Options
    That’s got to be a pen
  • Options
    Good first half so far love our driving game makes a nice change from playing to & throw across the back