Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What are you doing this coming Saturday, 6th May, that isn't coronation-related?

Comments

• Options
    Playing a double header for Wandsworth Borough fc, last game of the season so BBQ/ some beers after. 
  • Options
    Going Breakfast Club at Goodwood on the Sunday, if that's rebel enough ✊️

😉
  • Options
    Working from 2pm till about 2am so will be using the morning to go to the gym, cook dinner for later and play a couple of games of FIFA or a round or two on PGA Tour
  • Options
    I'll head down to the Kings Wood in Chillock.

Grab a good few shots of the Bluebells before they go out of bloom
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

😉

Should be a good one, it's the supercars this week. 
  • Options
    It's my first Saturday off work in a very long time so I am going out with friends to drink all day! 
  • Options
    Gribbo said:

😉

Yeah, mate's taking his motor down there and wanted a Dan Balzerian type character in with him, to bring a bit of class and glamour in equal measure
  • Options
    When I’m not at street parties, family parties, pledging my allegiance to the King and trying to break the number of Union Jacks in a house record, I’ll be Parkrun, playing golf and B&Q
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    When I’m not at street parties, family parties, pledging my allegiance to the King and trying to break the number of Union Jacks in a house record, I’ll be Parkrun, playing golf and B&Q
    Vive la Revolucion!..

Will you be running in your union jack shorts?

;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Point of order, it’s the Union Flag old chap

I will be walking my dogs, however Lady Flash is insisting that I go to our neighbour’s house in the afternoon for drinks and nibbles to celebrate the Coronation - to date my tactics to negotiate my way out of this have fallen on stoney ground, so I am considering simply saying I have the shits, and can’t go
  • Options

I will be walking my dogs, however Lady Flash is insisting that I go to our neighbour’s house in the afternoon for drinks and nibbles to celebrate the Coronation - to date my tactics to negotiate my way out of this have fallen on stoney ground, so I am considering simply saying I have the shits, and can’t go
    Or go, get absolutely wankered, behave like a complete arse and you won't have to worry about being invited again.
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Gribbo said:

😉

Yeah, mate's taking his motor down there and wanted a Dan Balzerian type character in with him, to bring a bit of class and glamour in equal measure
    I was thinking of registering mine for the classic car day on 30th July but it's a long way to go just for the day.
  • Options
    Keen to get out of London so I'll be heading to Brighton. Shame the weather look crap!
  • Options
    Family do, will be awkward as my brother. And I don't get on when his wife is hovering.
    So... I suppose it is coronation related.
  • Options

Or go, get absolutely wankered, behave like a complete arse and you won't have to worry about being invited again.
    I don’t need to get wankered to do the ‘behave like a complete arse’ bit 😂
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    I will be wearing my Princess Diana T-Shirt 
    and wondering how the Royal PR machine turned Camilla from a Royal Mistress into a Queen.
    Bizarrely as most of us don't end up with our soul mate's, Charles and Camilla are certainly that, and a couple in every sense and it's a shame that relationship was blocked years ago by the Royal firm and Diana Spencer was picked to be the Royal baby maker.

Many people from all over the world enjoy the Royal soap opera and despite it being a fantasy and not a family to emulate ( have you an Andrew in your family !) It will be a historic period in the Quirky UK and ex Super power that was once Man City but is now Charlton Athletic in the world order.

I will be in the woods hugging trees which I believe King Charles will approve of.
  • Options
    Bowls match against San Miguel Bowls Club in Spain, two course lunch afterwards!
  • Options
    Anything 
  • Options
    washing my hair
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Touring the world’s largest wine cellars in Cricova, Moldova. Come on you reds…🍷
  • Options
    Going to my cousin’s 50th party, there will be no royal mentions at it.
  • Options
    Mowing the lawn, and wishing i had got a ticket for Sunday
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Going to my cousin’s 50th party, there will be no royal mentions at it.
    Hi everyone, I've got an announcement to make! 

Glistening in sweat and very handsy Prince Andrew club photos defy  interview claims - Mirror Online
  • Options

They'll see through this. If you have the shits, surely the one thing you can definitely do is go!
  • Options
    I’m taking my daughter to see Stewart Lee, who we both really, really like. He’s not much of a Royalist, to be fair. And strangely, for the master of call-backs, he does actually wear hearing aids.
  • Options
    Playing golf
  • Options
    On call.
  • Options
    Watching the coronation.
  • Options
    Cycling subject to weather. Hope those who are interested in the coronation enjoy it but not my kind of thing