Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What are you doing this coming Saturday, 6th May, that isn't coronation-related?

124»

Comments

• Options
    I'm in Derry today and at Giemrs Causeway tomorrow 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Kap10 said:
    I'm in Derry today and at Giemrs Causeway tomorrow 
    Is that Giants Causeway ? Been there just the once unfortunately got dragged away far too quickly  :/ Awesome !
  • Options
    I don't have a TV so don't have to avoid but I'll be wandering around Rye Harbour Wetlands.
  • Options
    IPL cricket live on Sky Sports 11.0 am so will watch that. 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Celebrating.

• Options
    We are off to Dover castle with some friends for a mooch, no doubt a slice of cake and a coffee. I love the castle, it great 👍
  • Options
    Was going to go out for a run in my scooter over to Shanklin and do some gardening but the weather has put paid to both of those as predicted. Some one legged decorating beckons.  I had a bad night so may actually relent and doze on the sofa in front of the telly. Watch those poor folk getting soaked. 
  • Options
    Taking petrol head go karting , I’m not sure what I’ve got less interest in cars or coronation treat.
    Then boffin to not play cricket in the rain , while looking out at our soggy outfield for an hour or two before they call it off .
  • Options

Having a few days in Cheltenham starting tonight with the racing, first time I’ve been.
    Also meeting up with friends then the big event of this weekend seeing the boys run out for the final time this season.
    Happy days 😃

That's an incredible stand.
  • Options
    I’ll be starting the day in my tent in The Mall. I’ll let you know how it goes from there.

Have you tried St Martins? They do very good work with the homeless.
    Sorry, I may have confused some people. I’m not really camping in The Mall; I just had a mischievous intent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’ll be starting the day in my tent in The Mall. I’ll let you know how it goes from there.

Have you tried St Martins? They do very good work with the homeless.
    I was asked to ask you for more information but I misread homeless as hopeless.
  • Options
    Flying back from Almeria Spain, 
    Was in Spain when I started posting,  now on the Train to Liverpool Street.

Raining here, Andalusia could do with the rain, they are  in a 6 month drought.

Temperatures reaching 30° already, scary stuff, Mojacar has already endured a Bush fire 🔥  last week

• Options
    Cricket rained off so I'm gonna go play snooker instead in a bit. Sigh
  • Options
    won't be watching the coronation. (I probably wouldn't watch it anyway. missed the jubilee and the wedding) but another reason is that I have a conifer blocking my satellite signal and i'm trying to find someone to cut it back at a reasonable price. fat chance of that. Though if i was really bothered i could watch it online. 

anyway, popping over to a mates for some drinks later in the day. Not because of the coronation but because, well, its a bank holiday and i have a voucher to use at Tesco's. 
    What would you call a Reasonable price?
  • Options
    Ant and Dec were there, wtf is that all about?!
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Ant and Dec were there, wtf is that all about?!
    "TV presenters Ant and Dec have attended the King's coronation in their roles as goodwill ambassadors for the Prince's Trust - a role they took up in 2021 after two decades working with the charity".
  • Options
    Now we have worked out what everyone done yesterday, what's everyone doing next Saturday?
  • Options
    Now we have worked out what everyone done yesterday, what's everyone doing next Saturday?
    Greyhound racing at Crayford next Saturday night