Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD ; Cheltenham Town Vs Charlton Athletic ; Sunday 7th May 2023 KO 12.00 Noon

Comments

• Options
    Chance for Cheltenham but shoots over, but offside fortunately, left with acres of space which was terrible defending
  • Options
    Defence a bit sluggish there as they blaze over the bar? He was offside anyway though.
  • Options
    I like how we’re playing. Keep it moving and a gap will open up.
  • Options
    Some well worked Football from us, results in a cross from Egbo flashing across goal and going for a throw
  • Options
    Updates might be a bit slow from me... Just about to have some Pepperoni pizza for luncheon
    At least you can give us some pizza updates 
  • Options
    Burton v MK

Leko shoots....MacGillivray saves.

Oh how I miss them......
    I’m sure he said McGiveaway.
  • Options
    WHEYYYYYY Referee just fell over randomly
  • Options
    Henry shot. Over, pretty well over. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ooo... Few opportunities fall our way, firstly a cross goes into the Cheltenham box and misses everyone

Aaron Henry then has a shot from outside the box, goes over but it was dipping
  • Options
    Ooh shame Egbo overhit that cross after making a good run into the area, and then Henry shoots over from distance. A bit better from us.
  • Options
    Cheltenham corner 
  • Options
    Cheltenham break into our area, low cross comes in and is cut out by Hector

Important block as would have been a six yard tap in else - Corner came to nothing
  • Options
    We're certainly fragile in Defence

Havent been as impressed with Egbo since his return from injury, compared to his displays last year

Although recovery hasnt helped no doubt
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    SSN showing highlights from other games, not just goals. Nothing on our game. Now showing our highlights ... well theirs 🥴
  • Options
    Got to hit the target there 
  • Options
    Morgan shot from outside the box flies harmlessly over

Perhaps should have threaded Rak-Sakyi instead
  • Options
    BOLLOCKS... Just realised that was my last slice of pizza :(

Was nice that was
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cambridge 1-0
  • Options
    Ohhhh lovely little chip shot from Egbo pushed out. 

Linked well with JRS 
  • Options
    B Rovers 0 Bolton 1
  • Options
    Ooh, Egbo has a shot that the keeper has to push round the post.
  • Options
    Shot on target klaxon from Egbo sending a F**k you message to me after my comment

Easily saved by the Goalkeeper
  • Options
    Great chance for Campbell from the resulting corner... His heading abilities are best left unspoken
  • Options
    BOLLOCKS... Just realised that was my last slice of pizza :(

Was nice that was

• Options
    ross1 said:
    Cambridge 1-0
    Cambridge surviving as things stand, although a goal from MK or Morecambe changes that
  • Options
    Pompey 0 Wycombe 1
  • Options
    Great chance for Campbell from the resulting corner... His heading abilities are best left unspoken
    To be fair, you'd be surprised to get a free header in that position as well.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!