Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Minto Guests at Bromley Addicks on 31 July

Comments

• Options
    There may soon be an outbreak of common sense. They are trying to move their date.

That is good, but it should not have come to this in the first place.
    Perhaps next time Bromley Addicks have a meeting they consult CAST first so they can green light it :)
    Bromley Addicks respect other supporter groups and check other groups announced meetings, before looking to arrange any meeting. Any clashing dates would not be considered.
    In the unlikely event that we made an error we would of course have apologized and corrected our error by rearranging as a matter of simple respect and good manners.

I get the impression that relations between CAST and Bromley Addicks could be better, hopefully they will apologise for any inconvenience and upset caused to Bromley.
  • Options
    There may soon be an outbreak of common sense. They are trying to move their date.

That is good, but it should not have come to this in the first place.
    Perhaps next time Bromley Addicks have a meeting they consult CAST first so they can green light it :)
    Bromley Addicks respect other supporter groups and check other groups announced meetings, before looking to arrange any meeting. Any clashing dates would not be considered.
    In the unlikely event that we made an error we would of course have apologized and corrected our error by rearranging as a matter of simple respect and good manners.

I get the impression that relations between CAST and Bromley Addicks could be better, hopefully they will apologise for any inconvenience and upset caused to Bromley.
    Will it be live on Charlton TV like the apology Sandgaard did to that supporter away at AFC Wimbledon 2 years ago? 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    CAST apologised last night for the oversight. I’m not saying anymore than that at this point for very good reasons. We are working on a resolution. 
  • Options
    It's great, we have two spanners on here who we adore, and between ourselves we are fighting!!!!
    Have a nice weekend folks.
  • Options
    CAST apologised last night for the oversight. I’m not saying anymore than that at this point for very good reasons. We are working on a resolution. 
    I acknowledge you aren't saying anymore so don't expect a reply.
    However, I know of no apology and nor do any of the Bromley Addicks committee.
    #justsaying
  • Options
    Nope , not enough for the affronted  people of Bromley , until someone’s head is served on a platter this matter will not be finished

Shut up you Essex pillock  :p
  • Options
    I had to move away from Bromley , far too palace and scum for my liking , Sidcup was too near 
    I’m sure you realise even in Brazil you’re still too near Bromley to feel comfortable 
  • Options
    I had to move away from Bromley , far too palace and scum for my liking , Sidcup was too near 
    I’m sure you realise even in Brazil you’re still too near Bromley to feel comfortable 

Tbh I did get a bit agitated when I saw a Barcelona top over here, momentarily I thought it was 'them'.
    I actually think we the spanners have more than us in the capital of Kent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    #justsaying
    I'm not aware of any apology from CAST to Bromley Addicks nor I'm am I aware of the "good reasons" for not saying anymore.

The Trust are not working on a resolution. The club have told the Trust to move their meeting.
    The plot thickens.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    #justsaying
    I'm not aware of any apology from CAST to Bromley Addicks nor I'm am I aware of the "good reasons" for not saying anymore.

The Trust are not working on a resolution. The club have told the Trust to move their meeting.
    The plot thickens.

Have a word with your mate @pico to see what the situation is.
  • Options
    This is all very very childish. I must admit my opinion of the Trust has gone way down. This is all way too childish including the Trust response that has been given on this thread. Very bizarre and unnecessary. I had thought we were all mature, intelligent adults. Obviously not. 
  • Options
    Rob said:
    This is all very very childish. I must admit my opinion of the Trust has gone way down. This is all way too childish including the Trust response that has been given on this thread. Very bizarre and unnecessary. I had thought we were all mature, intelligent adults. Obviously not. 
    No comment.
  • Options
    Rob said:
    Agreed. I'm recovering from very recent major cancer surgery and this ongoing nonsense is not helping a speedy recovery. 
  • Options
    Rob said:
    Agreed. I'm recovering from very recent major cancer surgery and this ongoing nonsense is not helping a speedy recovery. 
    Hope your ok 
  • Options
    Rob said:
    All the best CE.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck CE in your recovery 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Steve.  Hope your recovery goes well.
  • Options
    All the best covered end.  Thoughts are with you 
  • Options
    Give CAST a break, they say that they are working on a resolution but for their own reasons they don't wish to go into detail. CAST do good work for us supporters, Bromley Addicks also do good work for their area, and from one brought up in Grove Park that is praise indeed.
     We all support CAFC, we seem to have a manager who cares and we are soon to have new owners who might or might not care and there is the possibility that we might have players that can compete for promotion.
    This is no time to bicker amongst ourselves  be it CAST, BA or Reims, with new owners we all need to work together to hold them to account as the custodians of our football club.
    We should never let the French off the hook.
  • Options
    There are always 2 side to every story and we hearing more from one side than the other - too soon to judge
  • Options
    There are always 2 side to every story and we hearing more from one side than the other - too soon to judge
    Been 2 days lancs
  • Options
    Seems very odd that none of the 3 Bromley committee members who have posted have said they have received an apology from CAST, 2 have said the complete opposite