Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Minto Guests at Bromley Addicks on 31 July

13»

Comments

• Options
    There are always 2 side to every story and we hearing more from one side than the other - too soon to judge
    Regardless there is no disputing that Bromley Addicks announced the meeting, and informed the Trust by email, months ago or that the Trust then announced their meeting two days ago for the same evening.

The Trust have now removed their announcement story from their website but not, last time I looked, deleted their tweet about it
  • Options
    There are always 2 side to every story and we hearing more from one side than the other - too soon to judge
    Regardless there is no disputing that Bromley Addicks announced the meeting, and informed the Trust by email, months ago or that the Trust then announced their meeting two days ago for the same evening.

The Trust have now removed their announcement story from their website but not, last time I looked, deleted their tweet about it
    Your continued comments on this subject does neither you nor the niche group that you represent any favours, this mess should be sorted out in private between BA and CAST not on CL - so please grow up and sort it. 
  • Options

Your continued comments on this subject does neither you nor the niche group that you represent any favours, this mess should be sorted out in private between BA and CAST not on CL - so please grow up and sort it. 

I think your post is very harsh and unfair.  I will add I am not a member of either group.
  • Options
    "Niche group"

"Grow up"

I think your bias towards the Trust is showing there.

Have you considered that maybe would be , just maybe, that whatever you feel about the value of CAST and its work, the Trust are in the wrong in this particular instance and that Bromley Addicks are quite entitled to comment on an issue that directly impacts on the group and which is, because of the Trust's own announcement, already in the public domain.

no - I'm biased in favour of you and CAST talking to each other and sorting out this mess to the betterment of all CAFC supporters.

I agree that CAST may be in the wrong but I see no value in you continuing this discussion on CL when surely it would be better to sort it with the Club and CAST. Oh yes - BA is geographically niche to a lot us not living in your area of London/Kent, but yes maybe "grow up" was my exasperation getting the better of me :)
  • Options
    clive said:
    clb74 said:
    Been 2 days lancs
    Awaiting results of a survey, maybe.
    There was a semi final on yesterday 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    definitely a niche issue - how many people likely to attend the bromley minto evening? 1% of the fanbase ? i'm picturing the CAST meeting arranger sitting in the next room to Huw Edwards at the moment trying to come to terms with what a catastrophic error he/she has made   
  • Options
    Good Luck in your Recovery Steve. 
  • Options
    Wishing you all the best for your recovery C.E.
  • Options
    As a big supporter of both organisations I find this situation both sad and extremely frustrating.
    Dare I say I’ve yet to master the art of being in two places at once.

Fingers crossed the Trust can find another date.