Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Everton

Anyone else can't stand em?
I so wish they had been relegated.
Some call our fans entitled. This lot take the biscuit.

Comments

• Options
    All fans act entitled 
  • Options
    Still a part of the “scouse not English” bollocks. Would love to see them both implode. 

I like Graham Stuart from his time with us. But I wish he had been a bit more shit.
  • Options
    Wouldn't say I can't stand them, but they've been knocking on the door for a good few years now.
  • Options
    I quite like Everton. Had a close friend who was an ST hospitality holder there and used to take me once a season.  Always had a soft spot for them.  You can bet your boots they will finally get relegated next season just as they are about to move into their shiny new stadium…,,,,you heard it here first.  
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Always preferred Everton over Liverpool

Plus the very first cup final I remember watching, Everton v Sheffield Wednesday and they came back from 0-2 down to win 3-2. Mike Trebilcock scoring twice and becoming my first footballing hero, outside of CAFC.

Also they had a great team in the '80s when Peter Reid was their captain.
  • Options
    Prefer Everton to Liverpool, but  I'd have preferred they went down this time.
  • Options
    Always preferred Everton over Liverpool

Plus the very first cup final I remember watching, Everton v Sheffield Wednesday and they came back from 0-2 down to win 3-2. Mike Trebilcock scoring twice and becoming my first footballing hero, outside of CAFC.

Also they had a great team in the '80s when Peter Reid was their captain.
    Those points are all fair enough.

Especially the first point, which surely is the position taken by all humans capable of rational thought. 😎
  • Options
    One of the most hated fans in England the cutting crew attack normal fans who are nothing to do with any teams crew 
    & Think it's ok to do jokers 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not about Everton but couldn't understand why Leicester didn't go for it more against Newcastle.
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    One of the most hated fans in England the cutting crew attack normal fans who are nothing to do with any teams crew 
    & Think it's ok to do jokers 
    County Road lovely cheeky scousers
  • Options
    Circling the drain, honestly a relegation would do them good in the long run 
  • Options
    They have flirted with relegation so many times, they really need to go down
  • Options
    Hate the fans 
    Ambivalent about the club
    Love the ground

overall wish they went down and Leicester stayed up 
  • Options
    jams said:
    I’m not sure that’s ever really true. 
  • Options
    Would have been good to find out though.

Hate all scousers but better than the other lot I suppose. Still wished they gone down though.
  • Options
    Cracking ground, great boozer 1/2 mile from the ground, called The Valley, always went in there and got treated very well.
  • Options
    Lot of my north Welsh family are Everton so I don't mind them. Not as many plastic fans like Liverpool get, they're alright. Also they like Graham Stuart but are less bothered about Thomas myhre
  • Options
    always had a soft spot for Everton, Goodison in my top three away grounds, proper football ground. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jammy Everton!
  • Options
    Fucking jammy filthy club , set of thieving ,jibbing on, scally scouse cnuts   Fuck em gutted they didn’t go down.
    Everton terrace in the  away end in the 80s was fucking shit you were standing below pitch level .
    I think I’d have preferred them than Leeds to go down and I really hate them but Everton going down would be more painful for them than Leeds cos they’ve been down in recent times .
  • Options
    Not about Everton but couldn't understand why Leicester didn't go for it more against Newcastle.
    They probably felt that if they were too open, they'd concede and end up losing, as their defence has been terrible.

Looking at their recent 6 pointers, they drew against Leeds and Everton, and lost against Bournemouth and Southampton. That's what has cost them
  • Options
    They probably felt that if they were too open, they'd concede and end up losing, as their defence has been terrible.

Looking at their recent 6 pointers, they drew against Leeds and Everton, and lost against Bournemouth and Southampton. That's what has cost them
    Missed a penalty when 2-1 up v Everton too, very costly looking back.
  • Options
    Don’t have a problem with them. I quite like any club which grows up in the shadow of a more famous neighbour (apart from Millwall). 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Everton lack a decent striker when Calvert-Lewin doesn't play. That is why they nearly went down. 
  • Options
    jams said:
    I thought that when we went down from the Premier league. Get rid of the deadwood and come back in a couple of years stronger. That didn't work out as planned.