Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

EFL Trophy 23/24 - next up Reading away Wed 6th Dec 7pm, tickets now on sale (p3)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Are we out yet ?
  • Options
    I care that we’re in it cos it means we’re shit in league one 
  • Options
    Keep up the good fight oohaah, once we win it this season, I never want us to be in it again 
  • Options

Charlton will travel to the Select Car Leasing Stadium on Wednesday, December 6th, with kick-off at 7pm GMT.

Ticket information for the knockout clash will be released in due course.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/date-set-bristol-street-motors-trophy-tie

There will be a rail strike with no service on Southeastern trains & little or no service ran by the following companies on December 6 , Southern, Gatwick Express,Southwestern & Island Line.

Elizabeth Line services between Abbey Wood & Reading are unaffected by industrial action & Great Western services should be running a near normal service but may be affected by an ASLEF overtime ban.

• Options
    With so many problems on the rail tracks, it sounds like we should call the event Reading Between The Lines
  • Options
    Does anyone know how far the stadium is from the Elizabeth line station 
  • Options
    3 miles away, however there is a new station by the ground - Reading Green Park
  • Options
    • By rail: The nearest railway station is the Reading Green Park station, approximately 15 minutes' walk to the stadium. Alternatively, Reading Station. From there take the F1 (Reading Station Shuttle Service) commences 2 hours before kick-off and a minimum of 12 buses run frequently to & from the stadium, up to 1 hour 45 minutes after the final whistle. 
       Alternatively, a taxi from the railway station or town centre to the Select Car Leasing Stadium should cost approximately £10.
    • https://www.readingfc.co.uk/matchday/travel-parking/
    Distance from Reading Station where Elizabeth Line terminates to stadium is about 3 miles, i'm not sure if shuttle buses will be running for this fixture.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cutting it a bit fine with these tickets too…
  • Options
    Ticket info:

Tickets for Charlton's Bristol Street Motors Trophy round of 32 tie at Reading are now on general sale.

The club have received an allocation of 675 for the trip to the Select Car Leasing Stadium on Wednesday, December 6th (KO 7pm GMT).

Click here to purchase your tickets for Reading v Charlton.

PRICES
    Adult: £10
    O65/U25: £7
    U18: £5
    U13: £1 (when accompanied by a full paying adult)
    Ambulant Disabled: 27 tickets are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free.
    Wheelchair Bays: Six bays are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free.

Match tickets can be purchased from The Valley's Ticket Office until 4pm on Tuesday, December 5th.

• Options
    Not exactly the biggest game of the day, but the EFL Trophy is today, Peterborough vs Wycombe.

You wouldn't want to hamper promotion to win this, but for the Wycombe fans in a nothing season, I'm sure they'll enjoy the day and the chance of some silverware.
  • Options
    Surely Wycombe's big day is 27 April?
  • Options
    Tell me we’re out of this shit already for next year .
    we have enough reminders of our shitness rather than this competition where we’re competing with palaces under 14s 
  • Options
    we have enough reminders of our shitness rather than this competition where we’re competing with palaces under 14s 
    Best way of getting out of this competition is by getting out of this shit league

Until then we have to put up with being in it(which as i always say everyone moans about but 90% off the people who moan would turn up for the final at Wembley) 

Get out of league 1 and into the Championship and we won't be in the pizza trophy or whatever its called now
  • Options
    Charlton v Millwall final next season…
  • Options
    Maybe Andrex should sponsor it?
  • Options
    It's a shit competition. 

If we got to Wembley I would go but wouldn't care if we lost.