Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket Update: Millwall, Newport & Peterborough

An additional 300 tickets for Charlton's pre-season friendly at Millwall are now on general sale.

Dean Holden's men travel to The Den on Tuesday, July 25th (KO 7.45pm BST). Click here to buy your tickets

Meanwhile, tickets for the Addicks' Carabao Cup first-round tie at Newport County will go on general sale from 11am today (Thursday, July 20th).

The club have received an allocation of 804 for the trip to Rodney Parade on Tuesday, August 8th (KO 7.30pm BST).

PRICES

Adult: £17

Over 60: £15

U22: £13

U16: £9

U12: £7

U6: Free when accompanied by a full paying adult

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free

Wheelchair Bays: Two bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free

Click here to purchase yours.

Tickets will come off sale at 1pm on Monday, August 7th.

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Newport via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £30 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Charlton: 1pm

Eltham: 1.15pm

Bromley: 1.30pm

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 12.05pm

Gravesend: 12.30pm

Charlton: 1pm

Bexleyheath: 1.15pm

Dartford: 1.30pm

Tickets for Charlton's first away game of the 2023/24 Sky Bet League One campaign at Peterborough United will also go on general sale from 11am today (Thursday, July 20th).

The club have received an allocation of 2,234 for the trip to the Weston Homes Stadium on Saturday, August 12 (KO 3pm BST).

PRICES

Adult: £25

Over 65: £19

U24: £15

U18: £9

U12: £3

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free

Wheelchair Bays: Six bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free

Click here to purchase yours.

Tickets will come off sale at 1pm on Friday, August 11th.

FREE TICKETS

Last season's initial clash between the two teams at Peterborough was postponed. Already-purchased tickets remained valid for the rescheduled game.

Those who were unable to attend the rearranged match can redeem the ticket(s) they purchased for the postponed fixture last season free of charge.

To redeem your ticket(s) for the match, you will need to log in to the account used to purchase the Peterborough United ticket(s) last season and, when you put the ticket(s) in your basket, it/they will reduce to £0.00.

Please note, the ticket will need to be allocated to whoever owned the ticket in the 2022/23 season, not who made the booking, so that each fan receives their loyalty points after the game is played.

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Peterborough via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £21 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Bromley: 10.50am

Eltham: 11.15am

Charlton: 11.30am

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 10.20am

Gravesend: 10.45am

Dartford: 11am

Bexleyheath: 11.15am

Charlton: 11.30am

Click here to visit the club's ticketing site.

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone's Peterborough ticket reduce in their basket? Mine is staying at £25 for some reason
  • Options
    Tickets sorted for all three. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Does anyone's Peterborough ticket reduce in their basket? Mine is staying at £25 for some reason
    Mine worked. Free postage as well.
  • Options
    Mine was £0.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Mine worked - looking forward to being at the barge on river for pre match beers

Did you go to the rearranged evening game last season ?

If you did, I don’t think you qualify for this free ticket 
  • Options
    Going to Newport and Posh. 
  • Options
    Anyone else doing the spanners game? I can't image it will be a big crowd, but not sure I can be arsed to wait for ages after the game before being allowed out, especially not for a friendly! 
  • Options
    I am going to The Dirty Den, talking of which I wonder if the Mitchell brothers will be lining up !  
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Mine worked - looking forward to being at the barge on river for pre match beers

Nah I didn't. I've emailed the club to get it sorted.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Anyone else doing the spanners game? I can't image it will be a big crowd, but not sure I can be arsed to wait for ages after the game before being allowed out, especially not for a friendly! 
    We'll be kept in for only 25 minutes instead of 45 minutes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For Millwall are we behind the goal? as in where they normally have away fans. 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    unfortunately yes I am as my girls are desperate to go (for some reason), I've no enthusiasm to visit the place for a league game let alone a bloody PSF. Hopefully we aren't kept in
  • Options
    For Millwall are we behind the goal? as in where they normally have away fans. 
    Same stand as usual but lower tier according to my ticket
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:

Nah I didn't. I've emailed the club to get it sorted.
    check that you are using the same account as the one you used to purchase the original posh tickets. I have two accounts on my computer for charlton. 
  • Options
    I have always thought it would be handy if somewhere on CL there was a fixture list, maybe as a sticky. I never look at the OS and get all my info here and am always forgetting who we are playing and when. 
  • Options
    Be interesting to see our turnout for Newport, we have never played them in my lifetime 
  • Options
    I have always thought it would be handy if somewhere on CL there was a fixture list, maybe as a sticky. I never look at the OS and get all my info here and am always forgetting who we are playing and when. 
    I have the fixtures automatically added to my Calendar

https://www.skysports.com/charlton-athletic-fixtures
  • Options
    Had an email stating I was eligible for a free ticket at Posh .. 'placed' the new ticket in the 'basket', the price didn't revert to zero .. seems I need to call the ticket office
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Be interesting to see our turnout for Newport, we have never played them in my lifetime 

600 minimum.  This one has the appeal that Morecambe had two seasons ago.
  • Options
    Don't know as of yet I can go to the Peterborough game but is it worth booking the free tickets now? Feel like I would be a bit of a prick doing that knowing others who definitely can go might struggle getting a ticket. Guess I could always give them away before hand. 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

It will be a decent turn out from both of us it will be my first game this season 
    Can't wait 
  • Options
    How many tickets have we sold for Millwall?
  • Options

The average age will be over 50 as it was for our first visit to Morecambe 
  • Options
    My average age is only 29, I'm happy with that
  • Options
    Redeemed me and the cousins Peterborough tickets, got Newport as well. My usual suspects arent travelling with me so if anyone is struggling to find a way up and don't fancy the coach I may drive if people don't mind chipping in with petrol 

Millwall all sold out as far as I can see :( 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

The average age will be over 50 as it was for our first visit to Morecambe 
    When we piled out at Lancaster station I thought there was a Saga trip going on.
  • Options
    Ay more Millwall tickets are up, managed to snag 3. 

Gonna order some stone island clobber and a Burberry cap now