Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket Update: Millwall, Newport & Peterborough

Comments

• Options
    How many Millwall tickets have we sold?

• Options
    Kips said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    Anyone else doing the spanners game? I can't image it will be a big crowd, but not sure I can be arsed to wait for ages after the game before being allowed out, especially not for a friendly! 
    We'll be kept in for only 25 minutes instead of 45 minutes
    You never know, they might keep the spanners in and let the away fans out first.

Don’t be daft, who would do such a thing?
    That was a fecking disgrace
    Over the years, the club have got things wrong, but this to me was probably one of the worst decisions they made.
  • Options
    Initial allocation was 900 and then we were given another 300 so 1200 in all 
  • Options
    I have always thought it would be handy if somewhere on CL there was a fixture list, maybe as a sticky. I never look at the OS and get all my info here and am always forgetting who we are playing and when. 
    I have the fixtures automatically added to my Calendar

https://www.skysports.com/charlton-athletic-fixtures
    Thanks for that. I normally put them in manually. This has saved me a lot of time.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    shirty5 said:
    Be interesting to see our turnout for Newport, we have never played them in my lifetime 

600 minimum.  This one has the appeal that Morecambe had two seasons ago.
    The average age will be over 50 as it was for our first visit to Morecambe 
    When we piled out at Lancaster station I thought there was a Saga trip going on.

I thought the same in the pub with you
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Anyone else doing the spanners game? I can't image it will be a big crowd, but not sure I can be arsed to wait for ages after the game before being allowed out, especially not for a friendly! 
    Last time we played in a friendly we was all let out together 
  • Options
    Kips said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    You never know, they might keep the spanners in and let the away fans out first.

Over the years, the club have got things wrong, but this to me was probably one of the worst decisions they made.
    We thought it was hilarious 😁
  • Options
    Kips said:
    CAFCTrev said:

in the good ol pre segregation days, I really can't recall any serious trouble, pre during or post games at either ground .. probably before violence, drugs and excessive drunkeness became fashionable
  • Options
    Kips said:
    CAFCTrev said:

Over the years, the club have got things wrong, but this to me was probably one of the worst decisions they made.t
    in the good ol pre segregation days, I really can't recall any serious trouble, pre during or post games at either ground .. probably before violence, drugs and excessive drunkeness became fashionable
    I think it was more the case of they use to turn up take over the covered end at ours & we never tried anything at the Den 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wellred said:
    Kips said:
    CAFCTrev said:

Over the years, the club have got things wrong, but this to me was probably one of the worst decisions they made.t
    I think it was more the case of they use to turn up take over the covered end at ours & we never tried anything at the Den 
    Some of us did
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Wellred said:
    Kips said:
    CAFCTrev said:

Some of us did
    I can never remember any of ours  taking it to them & I use to go when we played them home & away 
  • Options
    Will they release any more Millwall tickets? Seems only disabled on the club site
  • Options
    Redeemed me and the cousins Peterborough tickets, got Newport as well. My usual suspects arent travelling with me so if anyone is struggling to find a way up and don't fancy the coach I may drive if people don't mind chipping in with petrol 

Millwall all sold out as far as I can see :( 
    Rather pull my teeth out with pliers than get the coach.
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Kips said:
    CAFCTrev said:

Some of us did

Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Kips said:
    CAFCTrev said:

Some of us did
    I can never remember any of ours  taking it to them & I use to go when we played them home & away 

Watch the video on another thread of the 1-1 game at the Den and listen to the the commentary after the elbowing incident.
    Brian Moore states "
    There is fighting all around us now, the fans are really getting stuck into each other".
    I was there with my Dad and saw it.
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Kips said:
    CAFCTrev said:

Some of us did

Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Kips said:
    CAFCTrev said:

Some of us did

Watch the video on another thread of the 1-1 game at the Den and listen to the the commentary after the elbowing incident.
    Brian Moore states "
    There is fighting all around us now, the fans are really getting stuck into each other".
    I was there as well - in the infamous CBL end for some stupid reason - and it went off for a while after we scored
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Kips said:
    CAFCTrev said:

Some of us did

Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Kips said:
    CAFCTrev said:

Some of us did

Brian Moore states "
    I know we had a few who could definitely hold their own there but it was the Millwall lads attacking our lot we never actually took it to them
    But they had some bottle going into the CBL in the first place 
     me & couple of mates was in the halfway line but we kept our heads down ha
  • Options
    Looking for a millwall ticket if any spares about?
  • Options
    Got Peterborough tickets for me and 8 year old grandson we who is excited about going to the first two games now. Nice train ride from home in Norwich to Peterborough.
  • Options
    Looking for a millwall ticket if any spares  

I got it well wrong I thought they would have a big turn out for our game 
    Looks like they are not that interested they have only 1 stand open & still not sold out so if you don't mind being in their end you will get one easy enough 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Last time we played in a friendly we was all let out together 
    Holding hands while the tannoy played "we are the world, we are the children"
    At the league games they normally play "wanna be starting something..."
  • Options
    Millwall selling tickets on the night 
  • Options
    £40 each, 3 for a 1nr 
  • Options
    Phone their ticket office buy it now pick up tomorrow easiest way 
  • Options
    Can only buy & collect on the night
  • Options
    Can only buy & collect on the night
    That's the best way to  get one still plenty left 
  • Options
    i know we've since been given some more but why was the Millwall allocation only 900 when the end holds 2k?

It's not as if they were going to segregate it and sell the remaining tickets to home fans.
  • Options
    i know we've since been given some more but why was the Millwall allocation only 900 when the end holds 2k?

It's not as if they were going to segregate it and sell the remaining tickets to home fans.
    As a complete guess/assumption - police advice/costs.
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Phone their ticket office buy it now pick up tomorrow easiest way 
    For the away end?
  • Options
    I phoned millwall and they are selling away tickets on the night only