Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Terrible Football Badges

13»

Comments

• Options

That's great!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    The new San Diego FC MLS team logo is pretty bad 
    I quite like it…
    in fact, this would make a great shiny in a panini sticker book
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Thankfully we only adopted this badge for a short period in the early 60s
    What does the motto mean?
    Tempora mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis,  Times Change, and we change with them ( I think) 
  • Options

That's great!
    Okay, I'll admit this one isn't a real team. A few years ago, myself and my brother were playing FM and we created our own clubs. This was his team and crest.
  • Options
    Fair few of these in for a shout. 

I can't stand the new Juventus badge, so bland and modern. Fiorentina have unnecessarily altered their badge when it looked good.

Also not a fan of Sheffield Wednesday and Inters changes, just seem totally unnecessary.

• Options

That's great!
    Okay, I'll admit this one isn't a real team. A few years ago, myself and my brother were playing FM and we created our own clubs. This was his team and crest.
    I see you stuck with Charlton.
  • Options

That's great!
    Not a football club but this is real.

• Options
    Now that is shit!
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Many clubs have gone for round badges now to fit in with social media accounts, in the name of "legibility" which is slowly killing off any uniqueness 
  • Options
    A couple from Spanish lower leagues 
    C D Campello                        Athletico de Catral