Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PSA testing 2024. Portsmouth at home on Saturday, February 24th, 2024.

Comments

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    Morning, what a brilliant day!
    Bowyer starting to blow his winter coat on Thursday meant an earlier start to get him ready, blasted and brushed to within an inch of his life left the garden looking like a mattress had exploded.
    A quick shower for me and Bow was loaded in the car, now he loves the car but normally just a short ride to the field so the noise is bearable, this time he didn’t shut up until we hit the A2 before he went to sleep.
    Pulling off the motorway at the sun in the sands as per our previous visits he stands up to look around and open the rear windows to let some cooler air through the car.
    Bows decision to announce his presence just by the garage where two women were talking got me my first filthy look and we hadn’t even got out of the car!
    Arriving in Floyd rd we were to park in Valley grove a new one to me so I stopped at the club gates to ask a steward, now rule one ‘Never lean in my open window’ was broken before I had just to speak, Bow let causing the steward to bang their head on my car an trip up the kerb retreating, I threw a few f***s in Bows direction as I drove to the car park entrance.
     Great we’d arrived earlier than expected and the car virtually empty I let Bow have a short run in the car park knowing I could see the gate if any other car came in, what I didn’t expect was Bow to spot a pompy fan leaning in the boot of his car, before I could shout at Bow he’d crept up behind him and stuck his nose up the guys arse, f*** I was in trouble here. 
    The guy must have seen him arrive, he just turned his his and said “I don’t know who you are but I love you” 
    Apologising as I put Bows lead on, the guy took it all in good spirits as we headed to the gate where he already frightened the crap out of one steward I was expecting a bit of grief and found myself giving him a verbal warning as we approached, the steward warned by his pal turned with the biggest smile and greeted Bow like a long lost friend asking for our first photo of the day.
    Entering the ground brings back good and bad memories that are nothing to do with football, but my own mental health for whatever reason is supported when I’m working my dogs, I’m well aware of my responsibilities towards my dogs and the people they meet and I can separate my own frailty while I concentrate on what matters.
    Meeting staff with smiles rather than tales of what’s gone on with Burger boy relegated to a virtual comment of “it’s nice to come to work again” 
    It was great to meet so many people who just wanted to meet Bowyer because they’d read about him here in particular or twitter.
    Fans asking about their work at school, training etc
    Young children not phased by Bows presence as we walked up and down rattling the bucket and parents asking for photos, we stopped at a young family the children made a fuss of him his laid at their feet. 
    Moving off as the crowd got thicker we weaved in and of fans chatting I spotted a female fan bent over her her bag, knowing my dog I stopped two yards back,
     I’d got away without being punched once twice maybe pushing my luck!
    Then came the pompy fan who told me about the drugs dog rumours circulating in the away end.
    I’m sure there’s more but I can’t remember them all, but a huge welcome to everyone who made Bowyer so welcome, he’s big he’s loud but no one had a bad word for him.
    One little request from me, any photos taken please send them to me, they are great to show others that might benefit from working with my dogs, thanks to Ped Edward’s and the club’s photographer for the photos also. 
    A great day and best part of £900 raised, thoughts are with everyone who was tested and hoping for good news 🙏

Ray

just remembered, three away fans sat in the empty seats next to me.
    Ive never felt less threatened in my life, especially as one of them had donated a fiver outside the west. 😂

What a handsome beast! And cool as a cucumber. I'm glad I got to meet him.
  • Options
    I tested 2.2 in 2019.
    Didn't test again until 2023 (not sure why complacency or Covid?) and was 10.2 Red.
  • Options
    Green again (0.68), impressive speed.
  • Options
    Got a green result of 1.28 ng/ml for mine. In the range for my age. 
  • Options
    Still not got results , previously arrived on the Sunday …anyone else still waiting 
  • Options
    Still not got results , previously arrived on the Sunday …anyone else still waiting 
    Yes 
  • Options
    Just got mine: green, recheck in two years
  • Options
    Still waiting for results.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How are the results communicated?
  • Options
    yes
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    You get a link to your results by e-mail.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Email
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    seth plum said:
    You get a link to your results by e-mail.
    Thanks for this information.
  • Options
    You can try logging into your account. They may be there waiting for you 
  • Options
    Green 0.59 so all ok at the moment thankfully.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    _MrDick said:
    Just had a look “awaiting results” 
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Just had a look “awaiting results” 
    Same here.
  • Options
    edited February 26
    Just got my results, all good thankfully. Big thank you to Tracey and all involved. 
  • Options
    801912601 said:
    A big thank you for Tracey and the team for organising and professionalism on the day. Unfortunately I’ve just got a red outcome of 5.53. Last years was 1.89 so quite a change in one year. Off to sort out a DRs appointment to get another test as advised
    Wishing you all the best .. take care 
  • Options
    Green for me 2.29🙏🙏