Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

🎄CHRISTMAS TV FILM WATCH 2023 🎅

123457»

Comments

• Options
    I've been watching Sisu and it really is a pile of garbage.
  • Options
    Opinions . I loved it . It’s not meant to be serious . 
  • Options
    It has its comedy value.
  • Options
    Yep, thought it was great. Thanks for the recommendation - might not have seen it otherwise.
  • Options
    edited January 1
    NEW YEARS EVE 
    -----------------------------------------
    3.00PM                -              GREAT! Movies       -                              GANDHI
    4.00PM                -               CHANNEL 4        -                                         ZULU
    8.30PM                -                  ITV                         -                                   NO TIME TO DIE
    6.10PM               -                  SKY ULTIMATE COMEDY                -           SHAUN OF THE DEAD
    10.05PM             -                  SKY ULTIMATE COMEDY                -           THE WORLD'S END
    ANYTIME           -                     PARAMOUNT +                               -                 AIRPLANE

FILM TO AVOID
    -----------------------
    9.00PM                -                    ITV4            -                ROCKY V

RECOMMENDED FILM OF THE DAY

SHAUN OF THE DEAD
                                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIfcaZ4pC-4

• Options
    It's the Big One at 4pm tomorrow. 

Front rank - fire!!!
  • Options
    Managed to watch 3 films over Christmas (a lot for me), Crazy Rich Asians, 10 Commandments (1956) and For A Few Dollars More....enjoyed them all.
  • Options
    Managed to watch 3 films over Christmas (a lot for me), Crazy Rich Asians, 10 Commandments (1956) and For A Few Dollars More....enjoyed them all.
    I’ve managed just 2, Belfast and Nativity 2. No idea where the last 10 days have gone, flown by. Will hopefully get to see some mentioned on here in the coming months 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    Easily Zulu, one of my all time faves 

Here comes the train .....
  • Options
    Many thanks for all your work, Beds
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Shaun of the dead a wonderful film 

The worlds end less so 
    Agreed, although of the three I think Hot Fuzz is my favourite. I always get distracted during Shaun of the Dead looking out for a guy I used to work with who took a couple of weeks off work to be one of the zombie extras.
  • Options
    Happy and Healthy New Year @Bedsaddick
  • Options
    Nice one, great to see the thread Beds, have watched a few and made a note of some others to work through.  Wishing you a good, positive and healthy 2024.
  • Options
    Thanks for all your postings and hard work Beds and all the best for a happy and healthy new year.
  • Options
    Thanks for doing this Beds, here’s to a better 2024.
  • Options
    Thanks Beds enjoyed it as always 
  • Options
    Agree about Magnificent Seven … thanks Beds, enjoy this every year and look forward to the next one 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And thats that for another year. Thanks Beds for another enjoyable thread. Certainly a great deal more entertaining than the football.
    Its not possible to watch so many films over a short period of time but to be prompted to watch a few gems is nice.
  • Options
    Yeah cheers Bedward 👍🏻
  • Options
    watched Zulu for the first time in a very long time .. I had forgotten what a good, nay great film it is .. 'they' sure don't make 'em like they used to
  • Options
    Thanks Beds, this thread is always a highlight on the forum each year.
  • Options
    Cheers Beds
  • Options
    Another thank you from me 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. It’s much appreciated. 🙏
  • Options
    Thanks Beds. Always good and useful as someone said before as a reference for decent films to watch if you don't get to watch them over Xmas.