Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool [A] Tickets now on sale

Tickets for Charlton's Sky Bet League One fixture at Blackpool are now on general sale.

Should Blackpool win their FA Cup third-round replay against Nottingham Forest, the game will be postponed. Tickets purchased will remain valid for the rearranged fixture.

The club have received an allocation of 1,197 for the trip to Bloomfield Road on Saturday, January 27th (KO 3pm GMT).

Click here to purchase your tickets for Blackpool v Charlton.

PRICES

Adult: £25

O65/U22: £21

U18: £11

U12: £7

Ambulant disabled: 40 tickets are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair bays: Eight bays are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free.

Match tickets can be purchased from The Valley's Ticket Office until 4pm on Friday, January 26th.

VALLEY AWAY (TIMINGS GMT)

Coach travel will be available via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £30 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Larkfield: 6.35am

Gravesend: 7am

Dartford: 7.15am

Bexleyheath: 7.30am

Eltham: 7.45am

Charlton: 8am

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Blackpool

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/blackpool-away-tickets-sale-now

Aslef will have to announce any industrial action today [12/1/24] to affect train travel on this day.

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone actually live in Larkfield?
  • Options
    Does Larkfield even exist?
  • Options
    Deffo waiting for result of the FA Cup replay for this one - happy to do Blackpool on a w/e - no way midweek !!
  • Options
    Deffo waiting for result of the FA Cup replay for this one - happy to do Blackpool on a w/e - no way midweek !!
    Same.  Already booked (refundable) accommodation but will wait to buy match tickets for a few more days
  • Options
    CatAddick said:
    Same.  Already booked (refundable) accommodation but will wait to buy match tickets for a few more days
    Annoyingly, we bought train tickets early doors on the cheap - not refundable…..
  • Options
    CatAddick said:
    Annoyingly, we bought train tickets early doors on the cheap - not refundable…..
    Same. Some silly reason I was convinced Blackpool went out the cup in 1st round. Never bothered to double check. 
  • Options
    We are going mob handed - Friday and Saturday nights' accommodation booked but can be cancelled.
  • Options
    Can't wait for this one, never done Blackpool away and I love Blackpool.

A real nostalgic town for me, when I was younger I played a few gaming tournaments there, 3 in total at the Norbreck Castle. Will get there early and do plenty of sight seeing. 

This and Derby are the two aways I am most looking forward to. 
  • Options
    There will be no industrial action on the railways on this day.
  • Options
    As Blackpool are now out of the FA Cup this match should now go ahead as scheduled.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come and watch Albie Morgan score against us! 
  • Options
    clive said:
    As Blackpool are now out of the FA Cup this match should now go ahead as scheduled.
    Should ? 
  • Options
    clive said:
    Should ? 
    Because of the travel costs for getting up there possibly we may fofeit the game due to the inevitable defeat?
  • Options
    edited January 18
    Appleton was there last night checking out the opposition and bars  for next week.
    https://x.com/League1news22/status/1747724725978071252?s=20
  • Options
    clive said:
    Should ? 
    Weather or any other unforeseen circumstances.
  • Options
    clive said:
    clive said:
    Should ? 
    Weather or any other unforeseen circumstances.
    Like winning on Saturday and at home next Tuesday ? Any unforeseen change in form is bound to get the game at Blackpool postponed and put back to when normal service is resumed…
  • Options
    18 year old son and mates going to this but not staying up there , new ground wankers 
  • Options
    Off to this one. A ground to tick off! 
  • Options
    Albie Morgan will be looking forward to this. 3 goals in 2 games and 12 points above us. That is how far we have fallen...!
  • Options
    A bit annoying that I can't make either Blackpool or Fleetwood this season, as I like my weekends away up there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A bit annoying that I can't make either Blackpool or Fleetwood this season, as I like my weekends away up there.
    I think you got lucky :)

• Options

I wasn't necessarily thinking about the football  ;)
  • Options

I wasn't necessarily thinking about the football  ;)
    The museums?
  • Options
    Last game Wigan away…. Going on Saturday. I will bring the win…….
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    We are going mob handed - Friday and Saturday nights' accommodation booked but can be cancelled.
    Snap - my aunty and uncle are coming down from Paisley for it!
  • Options
    • Allocation: 1,197

• Sold: 497

• On sale until: 4pm on Friday, January 26th

• Options
    Do you think it will be pay on the day on saturday? 
  • Options
    robroy said:
    Do you think it will be pay on the day on saturday? 
    Without question, there will be 6000 seats to choose from.
  • Options
    was planning on doing this one as working in halifax/leeds until saturday morning ( out on a pub crawl friday night in leeds ) - but that was a few months ago when i thought we might of been kicking round the playoffs instead ill get train back to london saturday and save the bunce