Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool [A] Tickets now on sale

13»

Comments

• Options
    This is the only thread I can currently look forward too, arranging the pubs haha 
  • Options
    robroy said:
    This is the only thread I can currently look forward too, arranging the pubs haha 
    I’ve been in that No 13 pub mate on a previous visit tidy little boozer 👍
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Where's everyone heading for pre match beers?
    It's got to be the castle with the piss taking DJ for us. Looking forward to the day and night in the Soul Suite / Ma Kellys / The Victoria and the Little Black Pug bar crawl. Can't wait for the hangover to kick in at the b&b on Sunday morning 👍
    Pint in Poulton then we're heading to The Castle, easy walk to the stadium from there and an away fans boozer. The bloke who insults people actually took a beating from a set of away fans a year or so ago, not sure he still does it anymore. 

Wow didn't know that. His piss taking is exactly the same but with a different audience every week 😅.

I remember one game a few years ago when the met police spotters went in to the pub to check it out and he saw them and shouted out asking if they had come to see how real policing is done.  It was a classic moment 😅

• Options
    He's still in the castle👍

• Options
    Safe travels to everyone making the trip to Blackpool. Currently, waiting for a taxi in the freezing cold to the train station before making the trip. 

COYR