Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool [A] Tickets now on sale

Comments

• Options
    was planning on doing this one as working in halifax/leeds until saturday morning ( out on a pub crawl friday night in leeds ) - but that was a few months ago when i thought we might of been kicking round the playoffs instead ill get train back to london saturday and save the bunce 
    Where about’s in Halifax? I live here. 

Sadly off to the game Saturday 
  • Options
    I live near Halifax.

Natwest round the corner as well...

I'll get my coat.
  • Options
    edited January 24
    robroy said:
    was planning on doing this one as working in halifax/leeds until saturday morning ( out on a pub crawl friday night in leeds ) - but that was a few months ago when i thought we might of been kicking round the playoffs instead ill get train back to london saturday and save the bunce 

@robroy so my firm have an office in halifax ( clare road ) and when i stay up we bought a flat in the clare hall development a few years back as was cheaper then constant hotels and also a lot more comfortable having a 2 bed apartment over 2 floors to yourself instead of 

we are handing over a large mechanical project at Bradford college on the thurs and Friday i have a day with our northern team in there office. 
  • Options
    Our tickets arrived today. Looking forward to it.  
  • Options
    • Allocation: 1,197

• Sold: 571

• On sale until: 4pm on Friday, January 26th

• Options
    clive said:

Looks like it will be 600+, decent numbers considering 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    clive said:

Looks like it will be 600+, decent numbers considering 
    Hoping for 'new' manager bounce.
  • Options
    robroy said:
    Do you think it will be pay on the day on saturday? 
      Tickets for this weekend's match go off sale at 1pm on Friday. Remaining tickets can be purchased (cash and card) from the white booth located next to the away turnstiles on matchday, with no price increase.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/match-preview-blackpool-v-charlton
  • Options
    robroy said:

@robroy so my firm have an office in halifax ( clare road ) and when i stay up we bought a flat in the clare hall development a few years back as was cheaper then constant hotels and also a lot more comfortable having a 2 bed apartment over 2 floors to yourself instead of 

we are handing over a large mechanical project at Bradford college on the thurs and Friday i have a day with our northern team in there office. 
    Ah yes, know it well. I live near Shibden Park

We are on the 9:30 tomorrow, looking forward to the day out. 

Not the 90 minutes on inconvenience at 3:00pm though haha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where's everyone heading for pre match beers?
  • Options
    Last time I went we went the Manchester near the pier and then the bridge as it was on the way to the ground. I’d assume most would go these two. I think some went into the spoons by the pier too last time 
  • Options
    Ah Blackpool, jewel of the North. The Scotsman Las Vegas! 
    Tip of the cap to our travellers, Cant see anything but a heavy defeat, hope i am wrong but the relegation scrap started Tuesday. 
    The trap door looms!!!
  • Options

• Sold: 659

• The remaining 538 tickets are now off sale but can be purchased (cash and card) from the white booth located next to the away turnstiles on matchday, with no price increase

• Options
    Apparently two decent places for the cask/keg drinkers 

Brew Room
    Bloomfield Brew House

The Brew Room 1887

See you all in the Brew room from 12!
  • Options

The Ardwick

BLACKPOOL

BLACKPOOL

32 Foxhall Road, BLACKPOOL, FY1 5AD
    About a 15 minute walk from the ground.
    The cheapest pub in Britain, apparently.Lynn Haworth has kept pints down to just 180 at The Ardwick
  • Options
    It's got to be the castle with the piss taking DJ for us. Looking forward to the day and night in the Soul Suite / Ma Kellys / The Victoria and the Little Black Pug bar crawl. Can't wait for the hangover to kick in at the b&b on Sunday morning 👍
  • Options
    robroy said:

Brew Room
    Bloomfield Brew House

The Brew Room 1887

Nice, we’re staying at the stadium so this is just round the corner. Are you 100% they let away fans in? I could pop in tonight and check if not (good excuse for a pint!).
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    robroy said:

Brew Room
    Bloomfield Brew House

The Brew Room 1887

Nice, we’re staying at the stadium so this is just round the corner. Are you 100% they let away fans in? I could pop in tonight and check if not (good excuse for a pint!).
    Would be great if you could check mate. 

• Options
    Won't be there tomorrow, but can certainly recommend The Brew Room for its range of craft and real ales.

I don't know if away fans are allowed in, but generally I find such places perfectly tolerant as long as you aren't loud or in colours, and just stick to commenting about the body, hoppiness and flowery overtones of their ales!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 26
    It's got to be the castle with the piss taking DJ for us. Looking forward to the day and night in the Soul Suite / Ma Kellys / The Victoria and the Little Black Pug bar crawl. Can't wait for the hangover to kick in at the b&b on Sunday morning 👍
    Pint in Poulton then we're heading to The Castle, easy walk to the stadium from there and an away fans boozer. The bloke who insults people actually took a beating from a set of away fans a year or so ago, not sure he still does it anymore. 

• Options
    edited January 26
    J BLOCK said:
    Pint in Poulton then we're heading to The Castle, easy walk to the stadium from there and an away fans boozer. The bloke who insults people actually took a beating from a set of away fans a year or so ago, not sure he still does it anymore. 

Is that the Scotsman that does the blogs antagonising people.
  • Options
    robroy said:
    se9addick said:
    robroy said:

Brew Room
    Bloomfield Brew House

The Brew Room 1887

Suppose I’ll have to check it out…
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Is that the Scotsman that does the blogs antagonisong people.
    I think that’s the Flying Scotsman up the road, the last pub in England to enforce the smoking ban .. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    robroy said:
    se9addick said:
    robroy said:

Brew Room
    Bloomfield Brew House

The Brew Room 1887

Ok, live reporting from the Bloomfield Brew House. Away fans are allowed in tomorrow (“I don’t see why not” was the barmaids reply to my typically annoying southerner question). 

Also, beers cost only 3 shackles, or whatever passes for currency in this Godforsaken part of the Union. Here’s an example of the amber nectar available, actually pretty nice is a gassy, largery kind of way:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    robroy said:
    se9addick said:
    robroy said:

Brew Room
    Bloomfield Brew House

The Brew Room 1887

Ok, live reporting from the Bloomfield Brew House. Away fans are allowed in tomorrow (“I don’t see why not” was the barmaids reply to my typically annoying southerner question). 

Also, beers cost only 3 shackles, or whatever passes for currency in this Godforsaken part of the Union. Here’s an example of the amber nectar available, actually pretty nice is a gassy, largery kind of way:

Any keg beer? 
  • Options
    My local beer guy has a contact in Blackpool and has sent me this 

https://janestuart.co.uk/2023/04/09/best-blackpool-boozers-1/
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    robroy said:
    se9addick said:
    robroy said:

Brew Room
    Bloomfield Brew House

The Brew Room 1887

There'll be a lot of p***** Charlton with those prices.
  • Options
    edited January 26
    I expect you @se9addick got your wad out and peeled off a £20 note so no wonder we’ll be welcome!

😉 
  • Options
    edited January 26
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    robroy said:
    se9addick said:
    robroy said:

Brew Room
    Bloomfield Brew House

The Brew Room 1887

There'll be a lot of p***** Charlton with those prices.
    A little bit envious mate? Damn, I could have repaid that beer I owe you so In the words of Judith Chalmers ‘Wish you were here’ 😉