Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Curtis Fleming Appointed as Assistant Head Coach

Comments

• Options
    TelMc32 said:
    ButtleJR said:
    One of the benefits of leaving Manchester when a couple of months old 😉 
    Proper Dubs 🤣
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:
    ButtleJR said:
    One of the benefits of leaving Manchester when a couple of months old 😉 
    Proper Dubs 🤣
    I won’t hold that against him!! 😂
  • Options
    Interesting it appears their paths haven’t crossed previously. Take from that what you will 
    It's a weird one. Can't work out if it means MA is on borrowed time and they've bought in a placeholder for his replacement or exactly the opposite and he's here for the foreseeable regardless. 
  • Options

Welcome to the club, Curtis.

I definitely need reading glasses or bigger text as I thought I’d read an uncharacteristic ‘Millwall-style welcome’ there from Henners lol 
  • Options
    No reference to Lincoln. A wrongun?
  • Options
    Probably played against us for the Smoggies opening day '97.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At least we know who our next 
  • Options
    If he manages like he played, I’ll have some of that.
    Welcome Curtis 🇮🇪
    Managers are only supposed to watch and direct, @KBslittlesis
  • Options
    Interesting it appears their paths haven’t crossed previously. Take from that what you will 
    They have the same agent
  • Options
    Welcome Curtis 🇮🇪
    Managers are only supposed to watch and direct, @KBslittlesis
    Better let Apples know about the 'direct' bit 🙄
  • Options
    Seems a good appointment.

Just a shame that he has to work under Mr Golden Delicious.
  • Options
    Watching that training session, he really likes the word "Quality". 

Can't imagine he'll be using it as much at sparrows lane.
    Quality 😂
  • Options
    I'd like to think that we actually advertised for the job externally, and appointed the best candidate.

Appleton's already got one of his regular coaches there in O'Donnell, so it's not like the Nigel Adkins situation, where he inherited his assistants.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He has since coached at Middlesbrough, Livingston, Crystal Palace, Bolton Wanderers, Hartlepool United, QPR and gained managerial experience in India with Punjab FC before joining Bristol City.

Doesn't seem to be able to hold down a job for very long eh?
    Well he'll fit right in!
  • Options
    Seems a good appointment.

Just a shame that he has to work under Mr Golden Delicious.
    With a few Cox's on the grass.
  • Options
    He has since coached at Middlesbrough, Livingston, Crystal Palace, Bolton Wanderers, Hartlepool United, QPR and gained managerial experience in India with Punjab FC before joining Bristol City.

Doesn't seem to be able to hold down a job for very long eh?
    Tbf this covers a period of 17 years.
  • Options

Welcome to the club, Curtis.

I definitely need reading glasses or bigger text as I thought I’d read an uncharacteristic ‘Millwall-style welcome’ there from Henners lol 
    I keep reading it as Curbs with my blurry eyesight 
  • Options
    Curbey said:
    Had a massive issue with Curtis Flemming when I stuck him in the the 95 Football League Sticker book in the wrong place. Never forget the disappointment of getting my Mum to order sticker number 126, and receiving a double of old Curtis. 

Some absolute legends of the game on those pages, reckon it might be worth a few quid!
  • Options
    Curbey said:
    Had a massive issue with Curtis Flemming when I stuck him in the the 95 Football League Sticker book in the wrong place. Never forget the disappointment of getting my Mum to order sticker number 126, and receiving a double of old Curtis. 

Some absolute legends of the game on those pages, reckon it might be worth a few quid!
    Nigel Pearson bottom left, our next manager.

Fleming has worked with him before.
  • Options
    Curbey said:

Nigel Pearson bottom left, our next manager.

Fleming has worked with him before.
    Would love Nigel Pearson as our next manager. Whether he’d drop down to league one again?
  • Options
    Didn't he get sent off against us once?
  • Options
    Welcome Curtis 🇮🇪
    If he's anything like his dad, we'll be in for a treat.