Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Northampton Town : Tuesday 23rd January 2024 : KO 19:45

Comments

• Nice little bit of pressure from us, and Gillesphey forces the defender into a handball about 10 yards out.
  • Ladapo looking more and more an Akpo Sodje the more I see him
  • Lapado looks like he has class but is rusty/ not match sharp as game is too fast for him.  He'll be good once he gets up to speed in that respect.
    That’s the problem not match sharp or fit.
    How many times.
  • how many there?
    Emptiest I can remember it for a league game 

• Free kick comes in, Gillesphey's header comes off the back of Ladapo's head and out for a goal kick.
  • Coventry gives us much better dead ball quality than we’ve had 
  • Gillesphy's passing is atrocious 
  • Pre poured my beer for half time. Bloody need it...
  • In other news, watching Tayo Edun play football has been added to the W.H.O.'s list of confirmed carcinogens.
  • NH down our right, cross in and Edun does well in a tussle and now we clear.
  • Sponsored links:

• COventry to May, goes wide to Edun, but he appeared to slip as he tried to cross and it spoons over into the Jimmy Seed.
  • Why don't we ever have final ball? Teams who aren't better than us player for player manage to find those things? Is it a player issue or management? Honeslty though...its driving me fucking mad.
  • Cheer up. Rousing half time talk from our genius manager will put things right.
  • how many there?
    Emptiest I can remember it for a league game 

Cheers for sending this - I'm just listening to the commentary so had no idea how empty. That's awful.
  • Jones is awful. 
  • Cheer up. Rousing half time talk from our genius manager will put things right.
    Like Saturday  :)
  • Watson a fuckin shit
  • Bah, nice ball from Coventry to Watson, ball to Ladapo looks iffy, but the defender fouls him and we have a free kick near the RH corner of their area.
  • Sponsored links:

• God this is awful…3-5-2 not working….can see why Ladapo not wanted at Ipswich
  • I genuinely believe that this team with confidence would be brilliant at this level. It's how we get the confidence into them that concerns me. 
  • Coventry aims for Bakinson at the far post, little high and the ball loops up into the keeper's arms.
  • Poor free kick, poor header back into the mixer.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    I genuinely believe that this team with confidence would be brilliant at this level. It's how we get the confidence into them that concerns me. 
    New manager might be a start.. 
  • Edun & Watson. Useless. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    I genuinely believe that this team with confidence would be brilliant at this level. It's how we get the confidence into them that concerns me. 

A leader who instils and inspires it.
  • NH come forward and have a throw level with the area, ball comes in and May hoofs the ball into the crowd for a corner.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!