Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Derby County : Saturday 3rd February 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    1. 16'

Post update

Delay in match because of an injury Ebou Adams (Derby County).

2. 15'

Post update

Foul by Macaulay Gillesphey (Charlton Athletic).

• Options
    1. 16'

Post update

Delay over. They are ready to continue.

• Options
    There will be a red in this game I reckon, we look fired up and I think sparks will fly
  • Options
    Ooo long ball is chased down by May... Derby defender just gets ahead of him, and gets the ball back to their Goalkeeper
  • Options
    Is Nathan Jones there? 
  • Options
    Wycombe winning 0-1
  • Options
    Lyle Taylor for Cambridge- get in!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scrappy effort from Ladapo on the edge of the area, Derby scramble it away before May can reach it - AMB is a spectator so far, all action is coming down their end
  • Options
    Derby's shirt sleeve sponsor looks like a melting smiley face and it's creep af
  • Options
    Wigan winning 0-1
  • Options
    edited February 3
    Liking the glimpses of aggressive (to quote Tel Smith) football we've seen on a couple of occasions from the Charlton.
  • Options
    Alfie really loving his new captains role, geeing everyone up...
  • Options
    Carlisle winning 0-1

Who said. if all away teams at the bottom win?
  • Options
    Wigan winning 1-0
  • Options
    We're looking alright tbf. Definitely something to build on with the right manager.
  • Options
    1. 19'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Freddie Ladapo (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked.

• Options
    We're looking pretty good so far, and, We've just dealt with a threatening attack in our box calmly. 

Wtf am I watching 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Strong cross across our area finds Sibley, but REG gets a toe in, whilst their man controls it, and gets the ball away
  • Options
    AMB resembling Colin from The Britas Empire with his bandage on bandage 
  • Options
    2-1 Newcastle.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    2-1 Newcastle.
    SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    I like the look of REG, I just want to see him in defence.

We look solid overall but just lack a cutting edge. Ladapo gets a lot of stick but he can be very, very tidy in the build up. 
  • Options
    Playing so much better. It's not 352 is it?
  • Options
    Couple of moments from us where we've actually chosen the sensible option rather than being too clever

Ness just cleared it straight out of play, whilst Edun got a shout (I hope) to leave a long ball as it was going out for a throw - Feels in the past as though both would have taken the wrong, and costly option
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Playing so much better. It's not 352 is it?
    Yes it is
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!