Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Derby County Vs Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 27th February 2024 : KO 19.45

Comments

• Options
    We've basically told RamsTV to f**k off
    ???
  • Options
    masicat said:
    Oh well.

No one expected anything from this game. 
    Jesus - fuck off you knob - we are only 1-0 down - long way to go yet 
    Don’t like slagging off CAFC supporters. But agree that the negativity is draining. Could still do something here. 
    Yeah everyone should be super positive we're in 20th position and two teams below us are on the same points with two games in hand. Not to mention we've not won since last year 🙄
  • Options
    One thing is plainly obvious in that first half, I am quicker than Tennai Watson. 
  • Options
    CafcCrazy said:
    We've basically told RamsTV to f**k off
    ???
    RamsTV use a multi-camera system, same as us - Because its been freezing, we're opting for the iFollow single camera stream in the 2nd Half.
  • Options
    I don't know which I find more depressing - Charlton conceding or Golfie's comments.
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Port Vale 2-0 Fleetwood..
    Wycombe will beat Chelmsford 
    So they should if they're up against a NLS side ;)
    Ha I meant to put 
    Cheltenham I don't know what happened there ha
  • Options
    edited February 27
    masicat said:
    Oh well.

Don’t like slagging off CAFC supporters. But agree that the negativity is draining. Could still do something here. 
    Yeah everyone should be super positive we're in 20th position and two teams below us are on the same points with two games in hand. Not to mention we've not won since last year 🙄
    I mean we all know the obvious - Just doesnt need repeating every five minutes does it?
  • Options
    Jury is out on the back three, but I don't mind the midfield. A bit more progressive and reckon it's aimed at attacking Derby a bit more than we did to Pompey on Saturday.
    If that was the plan it hasn’t worked so far.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.
  • Options
    Their brand of shyte is marginally more creative than our brand of shyte. Utter shyte nonetheless. This league is just, well, utter shyte.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Should not be letting one player bully two. Disappointing. 
  • Options
    masicat said:
    Oh well.

People we have to do more when we have the ball, Camara looks like he's chasing a balloon rather than bringing a football under control. Derby are tough to break down but we have to be better to stand a chance. 
  • Options
    Ladapo looks so lazy again. I'd like to see May on, putting more pressure on their centre backs. Dobson on for Camara who's only pass has been to their man. 
  • Options
    masicat said:
    Oh well.

I cannot believe he has any friends - could you imagine spending any time with him !!
    That's not what the treacles down the Millers think about him .....
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Ha I meant to put 
    I do, you typed Chelmsford! 
  • Options
    edited February 27
    this is one of the worst displays by Charlton for some time, if that is the best that NJ can come up with I fear for future
  • Options
    Brownie12 said:
    Wellred said:
    Wellred said:
    Ha I meant to put 
    I do, you typed Chelmsford! 
    Ha definitely 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's our record run without a win?
  • Options
    Dog shit football from both teams but we are still in it. Hopefully a different side comes out for the 2nd 45.
  • Options
    Scrappy game. More in the air than anywhere. Still plenty of time to turn things around. 

Stream is appalling. Picture keeps freezing, patchy quality, replays showing whilst the action is on, focusing on single players whilst the action is elsewhere, commentators seated where they haven't got a good view. On top of all that, they keep putting their Rams ident on the screen every time they change cameras. Stop it. We're adults, not goldfish. We don't need to see your crappy logo every couple of minutes, we know what we're watching. It's a disgracefully poor product that would embarras many non league teams. There really ought to be refunds.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    I don't know which I find more depressing - Charlton conceding or Golfie's comments.
    Just read his comments with a french accent and imagine him smoking cigarettes on stage under a spotlight as an edgy Parisian performance artist. It really takes the sting out. 
    Thank you. I'm actually going to take that advice seriously and see if it helps. 
  • Options
    Dobson for Camara straight away please.

Camara just looks like he hasn't played for ages.  Which in fairness he hasn't.
  • Options
    Another way of looking at it is that Derby are almost as crap as we are. If we can deliver some quality we can still get something from this.
    Camara is rusty, I don't know what Coventry's excuse is. Get Dobson on straight away for Coventry. Then Chuks and May at 60.
  • Options
    edited February 27
  • Options
    I recon we ca
    My ocado delivery is late, I haven't got my matchday grapes. Its ocados fault if we lose.
    I dream of Ocado. It's Swanley ASDA here
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Just read his comments with a french accent and imagine him smoking cigarettes on stage under a spotlight as an edgy Parisian performance artist. It really takes the sting out. 
    You’re confusing him with his brother @jimmymelrose.
  • Options
    Be positive, the last two games we did not expect to get a draw, we might still tonight, nothing expected from these three games. From saturday we would expect more  ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!