Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Derby County Vs Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 27th February 2024 : KO 19.45

Comments

• Options
    Play resumes, Derby temporarily down to 10.
  • Options
    If we have anyone that can control a football, bring them on
  • Options
    If we have anyone that can control a football, bring them on
    The pitch is shit, not helping in that respect
  • Options
    Of all the places in L1 to get a bobbly pitch, Pride Park wouldn't have been one I was expecting 
  • Options
    Brownie12 said:
    Mike said:
    What's our record run without a win?
    We’re on it at the moment - 18
    I think this would be number 17 if we don't win.
  • Options
    Reaction shot from Kanu flashes across the goal..close
  • Options
    Can Camara actually control a football? So depressing watching him tonight 
  • Options
    49’ Ryan Nyambe goes down holding his quad. He’s been excellent in defence, and also in terms of attacking threat. Nyambe is off without a substitution yet being made.

• Options
    Wycombe miss a pen vs chelt
  • Options
    Ooh! Gillesphey lofts into the box, Kanu does well to get onto it under pressure, but the ball flies across the box and no-one get get to it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 27
    Horrible angle, would have been close to a Kermorgant vs Hartlepool style finish had that gone in
  • Options
    Derby sub now on.
  • Options
    sounds like Jones has miscalculated here - benching Dobson and May with an eye for Saturday when Derby are there for the taking 
    If that's the case then his an idiot.

Play every game on its merits. 11 v 11. 

If we dont get a 4 points from our next 2 games then we ae going down. 
  • Options
    I don't know which I find more depressing - Charlton conceding or Golfie's comments.
    Well, I'm not at the match or watching the stream but the majority of comments on here are saying that we are poor with no attacking threat.

I'm just wondering if anyone can honestly say that they think this team is suddenly going to start winning games. We have a massive month ahead of us where we really need to win 3 of them & draw the others. 

As I said, I'm just going by the comments on here. Perhaps tell others not to post negative comments. 
    Plenty of others are fed up with your repetitive posts. I'm just going by the comments on here every week. Perhaps tell others not to criticise you.
  • Options
    REG pumps the ball forward to the edge of the area, Small tries to play on to Ladapo, but the move breaks down.
  • Options
    52’ SUBSTITUTION: Tom Barkhuizen has come on in Nyambe’s place with Kane Wilson moving to right back.
  • Options
    We've gotten Badapo tonight alright 
  • Options
    Nice challenge from Camara to nick the ball off Mendez Laing and then we have a free kick in our own half for a foul on Ladapo.
  • Options
    Every time Ladapo and Camara get the ball they loose it, we need to get Alfie and Dobson on or we ain't going anywhere tonight
  • Options
    Great challenge from Camara
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 27
    I have to say, one decent strike aside (that the keeper probably should've saved), Ladapo has been a huge disappointment so far. Another one who doesn't appear to have any standout traits, not especially quick, or strong, or good in the air, or a poacher.
  • Options
    Orient 1-0
  • Options
    Thomas lofts the ball long, it's headed clear, but Camara runs into his man who falls over and wins Derby a free kick.
  • Options
    Horrible angle, would have been close to a Kermorgant vs Hartlepool style finish had that gone in
    Ahh, memories of the good old days...🙄
  • Options
    Please get Ladapo off now
  • Options
    Derby really are happy to just let us pass it about at the moment, unfortunately we're not really creating anything from it
  • Options
    Get ladapoo off,hes been absolute toilet tonight
  • Options
    Gillesphey gets tripped near the centre circle and we have a free kick.
  • Options
    edited February 27
    I don't know which I find more depressing - Charlton conceding or Golfie's comments.
    Well, I'm not at the match or watching the stream but the majority of comments on here are saying that we are poor with no attacking threat.

I'm just wondering if anyone can honestly say that they think this team is suddenly going to start winning games. We have a massive month ahead of us where we really need to win 3 of them & draw the others. 

As I said, I'm just going by the comments on here. Perhaps tell others not to post negative comments. 
    Plenty of others are fed up with your repetitive posts. I'm just going by the comments on here every week. Perhaps tell others not to criticise you.
    I just say it as I see it.

But I'll shut up for now.

• Options
    Get that donkey 🫏 Lapado off. He’s utter shite. Looks lost no touch no skill useless 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!