Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Derby County Vs Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 27th February 2024 : KO 19.45

Comments

• Options
    edited February 27
    Our forward play is worse than 'hit and hope'.

Just hit. No hope. 
  • Options
    Ladapo needs to wake up a bit
  • Options
    Bah, I've got commentary but the picture's stuck.
  • Options
    fenaddick said:
    No tweets from the club in 20 minutes is appalling 
    Nothing is really happening

they could at least tweet that
  • Options
    Ooh, Kanu taken out about ten yards out from their area, and we have a free kick. Derby's Bradley gets a yellow for that.
  • Options
    Bradley has Marcus Maddison tattoos. 
  • Options
    Get onside Daniel.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Been a particularly dodgy stream this evening 
  • Options
    Kanu taken out by a Centre-Back, outside the area to the left of the box
  • Options
    Dirty northern Midlands bastards
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Much better without the ball than with it. Camara, in particular has been awful. Chances look more likely to come from closing down than attacking play.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Our forward play is worse than 'hit and hope'.

Just hit. No hope. 
    🙊
  • Options
    Radio London pundit & commentator complimentary on the Charlton press & hard work. Much better shape. 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Not just me then. 
  • Options
    Ball in punched away by the keeper, Anderson heads forward, but REG is coming back from an offside position so it's out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    Jones must be pulling what's left of his hair out with this scrappy start, hangover from Portsmouth?, but we need to sharpen up...
  • Options
    Is it just my stream that keeps freezing or does everyone's? The clock is still moving when it happens but the footage keeps getting stuck... #CAFC@charltontv
  • Options
    Head tennis ahoy...
  • Options
    Camara brought down about 15 yards outside our box and we have a free kick.
  • Options
    Camara looks like a man who hasn't played for 6 months. He's miles off the pace.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bah, Coventry loses the ball in their half and Derby race forward and shoot just wide.
  • Options
    Coventry looking a bit suspect along with Camara. Not a massive amount of game time recently for either 
  • Options
    Rob Earnshaw doing our game on Sky. 

I remember the hat trick he got down at The Valley. Didnt like him then & still dont. 
  • Options
    Camara and Coventry very poor
  • Options
    Dare I say we're missing Bakinson 
  • Options
    I'm going to award myself a glass of wine (on top of the one ive got now) for every goal we score. COYR!
    Are you trying to give up ?
  • Options

25' #DCFC  0-0 #CAFC  A bright break! Gayle's inventive flick sets Bird free and he carries into the Charlton half before finding Mendez-Laing. He cuts in from the left and plays the ball to Smith outside the box, and he works space for an effort that goes narrowly wide.
  • Options
    Anderson taken out off the ball by the touchline and the ref's having a word with him and now Derby's Nelson.
  • Options
    Burton 0-1 Carlisle
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!