Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Derby County Vs Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 27th February 2024 : KO 19.45

Comments

• Options
    Come on Charlton, we're getting into this now
  • Options
    edited February 27
    Some good play from us these last few minutes - Referee is having a good night so far, isnt fall for the Derby antics
  • Options
    Camara is having a stinker. Gives the ball away in the centre circle after a cracking challenge from Watson
  • Options
    Corner cleared, Camara gets robbed in midfield, Derby break but we manage to put a saving tackle in.
  • Options
    Pat Cam caught in possession or mis-placing passes a bit too much tonight.
  • Options
    I'm going to award myself a glass of wine (on top of the one ive got now) for every goal we score. COYR!
    Are you trying to give up ?
    I'm going for shots on goal now
    Oh you are giving up then
  • Options
    Fuck sake Camara,stop giving the ball away
  • Options
    Two great challenges from Watson.

The first on half way stops an initial Derby breakaway, the second on the edge of the area, after they did eventually break on us
  • Options
    edited February 27
    Camara is having a stinker. Gives the ball away in the centre circle after a cracking challenge from Watson
    100%

Taking way too many touches, and is adamant not to play the easy pass! 

Too much lingering on the ball and has really put at risk a few tumes
  • Options
    Camara is dallying on the ball far too much, it's not the sort of game where you can take 5 touches.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some great work from Anderson there, and the ball pinging about in the Derby box eventually out for our throw.
  • Options
    It might be a bit agricultural, but Derby don't look entirely comfortable with all these high balls.
  • Options
    Our lack of an attacking midfielder is so frustrating 
  • Options
    Ooo a melee in the Derby box, some desperate defending but they get it away, we have a throw though
  • Options
    Not sure what happened there as my picture went and came back as the ball sailed over the Derby bar.
  • Options
    My assessment so far: Derby look the best they have in a while; the extra energy Korey Smith has brought to the side has helped. Derby are moving the ball nicely, but need more threat in the final third as the game has become scrappier in the last few minutes.
  • Options
    Much better now - rode out the storm - more composed, kept our shape 

Derby defender (Cashin ?) looks fucked !!
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Not sure what happened there as my picture went and came back as the ball sailed over the Derby bar.
    Can you get that with every Derby attack please Ali
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    It was a Charlton effort over their bar
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    It was a Charlton effort over their bar
    Well done FA you win first prize...
  • Options
    Derby try to come down our left, Small obstructs his man and the ref gives them a free kick.
  • Options
    Ball comes into our box and Derby have a corner. Thomas not happy with that.
  • Options
    Terrel Thomas good clearance from dangerous cross
  • Options
    Derby corner, after a low cross into our box is dealt with by Thomas
  • Options
    Watson heads the corner clear, Derby come forward, Thomas nearly puts it out for a corner but Small hurries back and diverts it for a throw instead.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!