Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter City [a] Tickets (Ed. 1,335 Sold Out)

edited March 25 in Match Day Travel

Tickets for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One fixture at Exeter City are on priority sale now.

The club have received an allocation of 1,335 for the trip to St James Park on Friday, March 29th (KO 3pm GMT).

Click here to purchase your tickets for Exeter v Charlton.

PRICES

Seated tickets

Adult: £27

O65/U24: £24

U18: £13

Standing tickets

Adult: £20

O65/U24: £17

U18: £8

Ambulant disabled

20 tickets are available at the below prices and the carer goes free.

Wheelchair bays

Three bays are available at the below prices and the carer goes free.

LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM FOR EXETER (TIMINGS GMT)

Phase 1: 600 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Thursday, February 29th  @11am

Phase 2: 600 loyalty points - Thursday, February 29th @2pm

Phase 3: 560 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Thursday, February 29th @4pm

Phase 4: 560 loyalty points - Friday, March 1st @11am

Phase 5: 520 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Friday, March 1st  @2pm

Phase 6: 520 loyalty points - Friday, March 1st @4pm

Phase 7: 500 loyalty points or Valley Gold - Monday, March 4th @11am

Phase 8: 460 loyalty points - Monday, March 4th @2pm

Phase 9: 230 loyalty points - Monday, March 4th @4pm

Phase 10: General sale - Tuesday, March 5th @11am

Match tickets can be purchased from The Valley's Ticket Office until 3pm on Thursday, March 28th.

Valley Away

Charlton Athletic Supporters' Trust (CAST) will subsidise half price travel (£15) for the first 100 supporters who book their place on the Valley Away coach service to Exeter on a first come, first served basis in memory of Addicks superfan Seb Lewis. Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service now 

Pick-up points and times are listed below:   

COACH ONE

Larkfield: 6am

Gravesend: 6.15am

Dartford: 6.30am

Bexleyheath: 6.45am

Charlton: 7am

COACH TWO

Bromley: 6.25am

Eltham: 6.45am

Charlton: 7am

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/exeter-away-tickets-priority-sale-now

ASLEF have until 14th March to announce any industrial action to affect rail travel on this day.

Comments

• Options
    Did this really need a priority sale? 
  • Options
    If I remember correctly last year we sold our original allocation and they then gave us a few more.
  • Options
    If you're going to have so many phases, it's ridiculous to announce this on the day the first 3 phases are active, as there's a strong chance that many people in the top 2 phases won't even be aware the tickets are on sale!

• Options
    Early start for day trippers. Train fares through the roof as it’s Easter so get yourself booked on the CAST-subsidised coach. 
  • Options
    Northampton went straight on general sale and has an allocation with 100 more than this one.

No issues and everyone who wanted a ticket got one

Exeter on priority sale makes no sense whatsoever and there will be tickets left on general sale by the end of these phases 

Talk about making hard work for yourselves

Once again a lack of Charlton knowledge on show 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Northampton went straight on general sale and has an allocation with 100 more than this one.

Exeter on priority sale makes no sense whatsoever and there will be tickets left on general sale by the end of these phases 

It's not creating any more work though, a simple tweak of the ticketing system to have these phases.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Been like it for years mate.
  • Options
    there will be a big demand for this one IF we maintain our current form .. as for me ? .. 100 miles toooo far and weekend hotel prices nowadays are just toooo much
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    there will be a big demand for this one IF we maintain our current form .. as for me ? .. 100 miles toooo far and weekend hotel prices nowadays are just toooo much
    How are you feeling now, Saturday looking more promising for you?

Btw, the extra distance and cost is worth it once you have sampled the pasties.
  • Options
    How are you feeling now, Saturday looking more promising for you?

Btw, the extra distance and cost is worth it once you have sampled the pasties.
    touch and go a t m Gary, thanks for asking .. still feeling 'fragile' (as ever lol) but IF I am totally clear of covid (I don't want to be walking round like Typhoid Mary) I'll be going to both games .. will be double checking the lateral flows tonight .. having paid for tickets and hotels for a few days, I am VERY loath to let it all go to waste .. hope you are well and enjoying la dolce vita or whatever is the Portuguese equivalent 
  • Options
    Tickets look somewhat expensive, but I’m sure CASTxSebbo coach deal may help a few with that! 

Should be a good day, hopefully good weather and if performances continue, a good result too!!
  • Options
    Tickets look somewhat expensive, but I’m sure CASTxSebbo coach deal may help a few with that! 

Should be a good day, hopefully good weather and if performances continue, a good result too!!
    The terrace tickets prices don't seem that bad & it is now covered.

Adult: £20

O65/U24: £17

U18: £8

Also the seats are at the side of the pitch, so will always be more expensive.

• Options
    Purchased - 4 of us going to this 
  • Options
    Got mine, 3 of us going
  • Options
    • Allocation: 1,335

• Sold: 265

• On sale until: 3pm on Thursday, March 28th

• Options
    5 tickets purchased for our gang.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's Good Friday and the kids are on holiday.
    It could sell out if we keep winning.
  • Options
    edited March 2
    Looking for a hotel for the Thursday  & Friday nights.

Checked where the Stadium is in relation to the town using the Exeter website &  the first photo was of a familar face who moved there in the January window . 

I'm probably the last to know but "our" ex defender & Play Off Final scorer,  Ben Purrington has moved back south ! Will be good to see him & trust he'll get some decent applause from the travelling Addicks. 
  • Options
    does he own a bnb then? 
  • Options
    Try looking at the Airbnb, some good prices on there,
  • Options
    Looking for a hotel for the Thursday  & Friday nights.

Checked where the Stadium is in relation to the town using the Exeter website &  the first photo was of a familar face who moved there in the January window . 

I'm probably the last to know but "our" ex defender & Play Off Final scorer,  Ben Purrington has moved back south ! Will be good to see him & trust he'll get some decent applause from the travelling Addicks. 
    Ground easily walkable from centre of Exeter, and Exeter is a lovely place as well, akin (but not quite as nice) as Cambridge 
  • Options
    edited March 4
    • Allocation: 1,335

• Sold: 501

• On sale until: 3pm on Thursday, March 28th

• Options
    stayed over a few years back in a Jury's Inn a short walk from the ground, remember wandering up to the ground on the Saturday morning of the game (to walk off the hangover) and all the gates being open.

We were on the pitch taking a few shots at goal before being chased off by the groundsman

brilliant city for a night out
  • Options
    Really good number sold already. Imagine this will sell out comfortably. Really looking forward to this haven’t been Exeter since Parky was in charge. 

Easter Friday is my favourite footballing day of the season. Don’t have to worry about work for three days and normally weather is decent at that time of year.  
  • Options
    On general sale as of 11 today, picked up a couple for myself and my little one.
  • Options
    Thanks,  just bought 4