Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter City [a] Tickets (Ed. 1,335 Sold Out)

Comments

• Options
    sbaldry said:
    Best place for parking anybody for Friday's game at Exeter ?
    Exeter St James station is next to the ground so imagine they'll have a parking area.
    It’s a tiny station.
    Drive around the corner from the station, 5minute walk, free off street parking.
  • Options
    The ONE match of the season I can get to and back in a day and I bloody booked something else.
  • Options
    cblock said:
    sbaldry said:
    Exeter St James station is next to the ground so imagine they'll have a parking area.
    It’s a tiny station.
    Drive around the corner from the station, 5minute walk, free off street parking.
    But you'll be driving around the block looking for a non-permit space.  Park East of Polsloe Bridge and take the train one stop to St James.
  • Options
    sbaldry said:
    sbaldry said:

AB is correct, Its a tiny station in a residential area which now has mostly residential parking and public pay and display mostly with 2 hour maximum time limit.
    Exeter TWs rather speedy to issue tickets and are likely to be active in the area on match days. 

Some limited free on street parking is available on Saturdays but NOT I suspect on a Friday even if it is a Bank Holiday. I can check this out tomorrow and update but prepare to be disappointed as Exeter has increased its resident parking bays in all areas of the city at the expense of public bays.

So, I would not advise trying to park anywhere near the ground which is nestled amongst terraced housing at the east end of the town but not a great distance from the centre.

Instead, many locals driving in for home games use the Triangle Car Park off Heavitree Road which is the main road into Exeter from the east. The entrance to the car park itself is in Russell Street (EX1 2FF). Its a relatively big, open area level car park only 5-6 minutes walk to the ground.  Can't think of a better one.

There are multi-storey car parks further into the main shopping areas but almost certainly more expensive. These can be more like 10-15 minute walk to ground.
  • Options
    The ONE match of the season I can get to and back in a day and I bloody booked something else.
    Where do you live ? 
  • Options
    Where do you live ? 
    Liskeard, Cornwall. 
  • Options
    sbaldry said:
    sbaldry said:

AB is correct, Its a tiny station in a residential area which now has mostly residential parking and public pay and display mostly with 2 hour maximum time limit.
    Exeter TWs rather speedy to issue tickets and are likely to be active in the area on match days. 

Some limited free on street parking is available on Saturdays but NOT I suspect on a Friday even if it is a Bank Holiday. I can check this out tomorrow and update but prepare to be disappointed as Exeter has increased its resident parking bays in all areas of the city at the expense of public bays.

So, I would not advise trying to park anywhere near the ground which is nestled amongst terraced housing at the east end of the town but not a great distance from the centre.

Instead, many locals driving in for home games use the Triangle Car Park off Heavitree Road which is the main road into Exeter from the east. The entrance to the car park itself is in Russell Street (EX1 2FF). Its a relatively big, open area level car park only 5-6 minutes walk to the ground.  Can't think of a better one.

There are multi-storey car parks further into the main shopping areas but almost certainly more expensive. These can be more like 10-15 minute walk to ground.
    We've decided to do the park and ride. Honiton Road bus drops about half a mile away from the ground. 
  • Options
    • Allocation: 1,335

• Sold: 1,251

• On sale until: 3pm on Thursday, March 28th

• Options
    Recommend the Bowling Green on Blackboy Road (no sky sports etc), the Victoria Inn (Union Rd) and particularly the Centre Spot/Red Square at the ground for welcoming pubs near SJP
  • Options
    No Lizzie Line this Friday from Abbey Wood, which is a pain as it has made the journey so much easier Dartford to Paddington 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No Lizzie Line this Friday from Abbey Wood, which is a pain as it has made the journey so much easier Dartford to Paddington 
       No Elizabeth Line between Paddington & Abbey Wood/Stratford due to engineering work.
    https://tfl.gov.uk/tube-dlr-overground/status/?startdate=2024-03-30&endDate=2024-03-31T23:59:59&dateTypeSelect=This+weekend

Also on Southeastern Good Friday 29 March

Most lines will be open and operating a Saturday service except for the Sidcup line & trains via Denmark Hill which will be affected by engineering work. Accessible buses will replace trains between:

• Lewisham and Sidcup

Off peak fares will apply all day.

https://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk/travel-information/live-travel-information/service-disruption?uq=638469670057590000#INC4DD80D64714A4700959A20D924AC839E

• Options
    Another sell out is great news. 
    Well done everyone for braving the travel headaches and giving up a BH to cheer on the lads. 
  • Options
    Great effort our away support really is bloody good these days

I bought tickets 2 weeks ago and they haven’t arrived yet not that hopeful at the moment 🤞

• Options
    Great effort our away support really is bloody good these days

I bought tickets 2 weeks ago and they haven’t arrived yet not that hopeful at the moment 🤞

Possibly stuck at your sorting office?
  • Options
    Looks like will be a sell out home end as well, lovely 
  • Options
    Looks like will be a sell out home end as well, lovely 
    Only there for the Charlton…
  • Options
    Brilliant that so many are going. 
  • Options
    Travelling up from Launceston for the game, but does anyone know the best Park and Ride we should head to and where we should get off the bus for the ground? 
  • Options
    If you are driving from the south east/London then the Honiton Road P&R is best and is generally big enough for all, the other two serve places south and west of the city.

Timetables

Honiton Road

Honiton Road site is located just off Moor Lane roundabout, near junction 29 of the M5 (postcode EX2 7NL).

This site is most convenient for those arriving from:

• M5 from Bristol and Taunton
    • A30 from Honiton

This site is served by bus services 4 and 4A to and from the city centre. View the timetable for 4/4A.

Please note that this site has a height restriction barrier of 2.1 metres.

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Sowton

Sowton is located on Sidmouth Road, near Junction 30 of the M5 (postcode EX2 5GL).

• A3052 from Sidmouth
    • A376 from Exmouth

This site is served by the GREEN bus service to and from the city centre. View the timetable for Green park and ride.

Please note that this site has a height restriction barrier of 2.1 metres.

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Matford

Matford is located on Matford Park Road, near The Devon Hotel on the A379 (postcode EX2 8FD)

• A38 from Plymouth
    • A380 from Torbay
    • A379 from Dawlish

This site is served by the GREEN bus service to and from the City Centre. View the timetable for GREEN park and ride.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    All will leave you a short walk from SJP.
  • Options
    good many going on a long trip .. enjoy it y'all  B):)
  • Options
    All will leave you a short walk from SJP.
    Thanks Cordoban Addick, much appreciated 
  • Options
    I've just returned two tickets to the ticket office as I can't now go (1 adult, 1 senior) so anyone who missed out might be able to get them. I think there are still seats on the coach.
  • Options
    Pico said:
    I've just returned two tickets to the ticket office as I can't now go (1 adult, 1 senior) so anyone who missed out might be able to get them. I think there are still seats on the coach.
    Sorry not to see you in Exeter Pico
  • Options
    Website currently showing tickets available 
  • Options
    I’m now living in Exeter so if anyone has any questions about the city, pubs, parking etc fire away.

On the local radio station this morning we were described as “red hot” Charlton Athletic lol
  • Options
    If anyone happens to have a spare seated ticket I would be interested. 👍
  • Options
    For those going enjoy. I'll be watching online from Perth!
  • Options
    If anyone happens to have a spare seated ticket I would be interested. 👍
    Call the club still a few for sale