Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter City [a] Tickets (Ed. 1,335 Sold Out)

Comments

• Options
    Another good day. Win tonight and this will probably sell out by Saturday 
  • Options
    Just got mine. 
    So nice to be looking forward to getting to a match.
  • Options
    • Allocation: 1,335

• Sold: 707

• On sale until: 3pm on Thursday, March 28th

• Options

• Sold: 883

• Options

• Sold: 1,008

• Options

• Sold: 1,038

• Options
    clive said:

• Sold: 1,038

Amazing turnout!
  • Options
    Just wondering whether Fanny’s tingle has returned?🤓
  • Options
    There will be no industrial action on the railways on Good Friday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    clive said:
    There will be no industrial action on the railways on Good Friday.
    Definitely!

And thank you Clive for the info.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Aw, thanks for asking, Solidgone.

Suffice to say it's definitely on an onwards & upwards curve....

..and we'll be at Exeter hoping for a further push.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Mrs TT and myself will look out for you.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Mrs TT and myself will look out for you.
    Would be great to see you both again ! 

I'm the one with the silver hair, wrinkles & loud voice...

Nothing much has changed !  B)

• Options

• Sold: 1,148

• Options
    Would anyone want to swap my seated adult ticket for a standing ticket? Got Fred's ticket but his is standing. 
  • Options
    Looking for a hotel for the Thursday  & Friday nights.

Checked where the Stadium is in relation to the town using the Exeter website &  the first photo was of a familar face who moved there in the January window . 

I'm probably the last to know but "our" ex defender & Play Off Final scorer,  Ben Purrington has moved back south ! Will be good to see him & trust he'll get some decent applause from the travelling Addicks. 
    I left London for the West Country in 1969, finally settling in Exeter.
    Ben Purington lives in Exwick which is just on the outskirts of Exeter.  I haven't seen him in the town centre but people I know have

I did see see World Cup winner Alan Ball (whilst manager of Exeter City) in the local Sainsburys once, wheeling a trolley around with his wife !

Also saw the 3-4 defeat down here in 1980 when Tony Kellow of Exeter scored a hat-trick - a young Paul Walsh playing for us as I recall. 

Hope to see you and the gang in Exeter Fanny. 

PS Dean Holden appears as a footnote in a book recently published on Roman Exeter - strange but true!
  • Options

Checked where the Stadium is in relation to the town using the Exeter website &  the first photo was of a familar face who moved there in the January window . 

I'm probably the last to know but "our" ex defender & Play Off Final scorer,  Ben Purrington has moved back south ! Will be good to see him & trust he'll get some decent applause from the travelling Addicks. 
    Ben Purington lives in Exwick which is just on the outskirts of Exeter.  I haven't seen him in the town centre but people I know have

I did see see World Cup winner Alan Ball (whilst manager of Exeter City) in the local Sainsburys once, wheeling a trolley around with his wife !

Also saw the 3-4 defeat down here in 1980 when Tony Kellow of Exeter scored a hat-trick - a young Paul Walsh playing for us as I recall. 

PS Dean Holden appears as a footnote in a book recently published on Roman Exeter - strange but true!
    Did it say not playing two up front against the Druids  was a tactical error ? 
  • Options

Did it say not playing two up front against the Druids  was a tactical error ? 
    Ha Ha,
    Funnily enough,  Exeter City are known as The Grecians despite it being a Roman city with a still standing circuit of walls!
    It boils down to a hoard of ancient Greek coins having been found somewhere in Sidwell Street which is the main road leading from the town centre
    to the St James' Park ground. 

I did manage to find a photo of the Exeter CIty defender when they were playing in the proto-Nero League of AD 59.

• Options

Did Dean Holden win over the Isca Dumnoniorum fans by buying them all mead in the local tavernus?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 20

Did Dean Holden win over the Isca Dumnoniorum fans by buying them all mead in the local tavernus?

@killerandflash - you know too much - the club were indeed known in their formative years (around AD55) as Isca Dumnoniorum you are correct there but by the end of the 5th century they were playing in the fledgling Anglo-Saxon League South as Execastre. I think it was nearly 1,500 years later before they became known as Exeter City and of course they were Charlton's first ever Football League opponents in the Third Division (South) on 27th August 1921 at The Valley - Charlton wining 1-0. 

• Options

• Sold: 1,205

• Options
    clive said:

• Sold: 1,205

Should be another sell out. Well done everyone.
  • Options

• Sold: 1,233

• Options
    Is this game on Charlton TV in the uk? 
  • Options
    Should be
  • Options
    I’ve got two tickets in the seating area but happy to swap for standing 
  • Options
    Best place for parking anybody for Friday's game at Exeter ?
  • Options
    sbaldry said:
    Exeter St James station is next to the ground so imagine they'll have a parking area.
  • Options
    sbaldry said:
    Exeter St James station is next to the ground so imagine they'll have a parking area.
    It’s a tiny station.