Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Cheltenham Town Vs Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 5th March 2024 KO 19:45

Comments

• Options
    I did say I'd try to stay positive but.....

Same team & subs as Saturday (bar Jones) = same result. No game changers on the bench & N Jones is now seeing what his predecessors had to deal with now that "sick notes" Chuks & Camara are too fragile to play even once week. 
  • Options
    edited March 5
    No Chuks again. The way he curled over after the second goal at Derby told me he was nursing an injury.

Genuinely don't know how he can be so broken. 
  • Options
    From Jon Palmer (Gloucester Journalist) on twitter

Nathan Jones' managerial record against Cheltenham Town: P4 W0 D3 L1 #ctfc #cafc
    Every stat is pointing at a draw.
    Take it... We've never played well against Cheltenham, and only have the one victory ourselves which was the god awful win at the Valley this season 
    Yeah, but that was then..we have a totally different approach and resilience now...plus NJ...all will be good, chill...🍺
  • Options
    edited March 5
    No Aneke or Camara in the squad. We are doomed!
    Camara is in the squad?!

Page has updated to show him gone now. Was on official app 
  • Options
    Is the Kinsella in Cheltenhams team Liam, son of Mark?
  • Options
    Is the Kinsella in Cheltenhams team Liam, son of Mark?
    Yes it is
  • Options
    I did say I'd try to stay positive but.....

Same team & subs as Saturday (bar Jones) = same result. No game changers on the bench & N Jones is now seeing what his predecessors had to deal with now that "sick notes" Chuks & Camara are too fragile to play even once week. 
    I mean Id be happy with the same outcome as Saturday in terms of performance, providing no one makes a monumental cock up. 

Your acting like Northampton carved us open, when instead we handed them the equaliser on a plate. 
    THIS 

I was there - @golfaddick was not - yes we should have won - but performance was light years better than we are used to  - crap mistake for Cobblers goal - we were wasteful in front of goal - a player like Alfie would have come off the Cobblers match determined to right that wrong 
  • Options
    Probably my eyesight, but find it really difficult to read the font CharltonTV use for numbers when they show league table. 
  • Options
    We have more than enough quality to win this and Ladapo has scored from the bench before.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ifollow feed, nooooooo
  • Options
    No Aneke no party. 
  • Options
    Scott Minto keen to get in the Hall of Fame, but will take a bronze finish too. 
  • Options
    FFS stream is EFL one again. 
  • Options
    Minto’s got a lovely turtle neck on this evening.
    IdleHans said:
    Have a shave, Scotty, youre on the telly FFS.
    As I'm not watching, is Scott stylish tonight or Steve Brown levels of scruffiness  :D 
  • Options
    edited March 5
    Come on lads, ain't it "About Time" you opened them cans...🙄

• Options
    From Jon Palmer (Gloucester Journalist) on twitter

Nathan Jones' managerial record against Cheltenham Town: P4 W0 D3 L1 #ctfc #cafc
    Every stat is pointing at a draw.
    Take it... We've never played well against Cheltenham, and only have the one victory ourselves which was the god awful win at the Valley this season 
    Tonight is the time to change past games
  • Options
    Couldn't we get the white shirts washed from Saturday in time to be out tonight...🙄
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weird, we're actually starting on time
  • Options

• Options
    OK, I've got a new (well sort of) laptop tonight, so there may be more typos than normal while I get used to the keyboard
  • Options
    God shitting myself about this one 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    FFS stream is EFL one again. 
    There is commentary though
  • Options
    Cheltenham Comms complain about Isted kit clash with the refs 🤣
  • Options
    1 minute.

The ball has spent roughly 10 seconds on the ground in that time.
  • Options
    We've kicked off, it's pinging about in midfield a lot at the mo.
  • Options
    Coventry sends the ball for Kanu to chase and the keeper races out of his area to head clear for our throw.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!