Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Cheltenham Town Vs Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 5th March 2024 KO 19:45

Comments

• Options
    Come on you reds and come on you Lifers. No silly sniping tonight please lads 
  • Options
    Jesus it’s like Sunday league from both sides so far
  • Options
    Head tennis so far 
  • Options
    This is the most league one game ever so far ha ha. 
  • Options

700 Charlton or so

• Options
    Bit more head tennis, and REG sends it forward towards Kanu but their defence clear.
  • Options
    The two I follow commentators are going to really pi55 me off. I can feel it.
  • Options
    Deep throw in our half for chelts.
  • Options
    Cheltenham send a throw down the line and Thomas puts the ball out for a throw by the corner flag under a lot of pressure.
  • Options
    FFS - Just checked twitter and thought we'd scored for a moment, only its our U21s that have gone 1-0 up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 5
    Moment of panic as it bobbed around and almost fell to a Cheltenham player, offside anyway.
  • Options
    Long throw into the box, pings about in the area a bit, comes out to the edge of the area, but a bobbling shot causes an offside.
  • Options
    550 travelling Addicks, great support again...
  • Options
    1. 5'

Post update

Offside, Cheltenham Town. Matty Taylor is caught offside.

• Options
    Dobson tries to send Kanu forward, but the keeper comes out to the edge of his area to collect.
  • Options
    I hate the amount of long throws in league one 😭
  • Options
    Cheltenham come forward and REG has to hoof it out for a throe level with the area. The long throw is launched in, Coventry gets something on it, but it goes out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    What way are we kicking ( towards our fans or otherway?
  • Options
    edited March 5
    Peak league one football so far.

• Options
    edited March 5
    Why are we continuing to force Watson to play? He's  been hooked last two games. Bit concerning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hate the amount of long throws in league one 😭
    Especially when they score against us from them
  • Options
    Goals on SSN
  • Options
    That must have been out of the area from the keeper!
  • Options
    Coventry looks like he's caught in possesion but does well to get the ball back. May tries to flick the ball to Kanu and the keeper has to come to the edge of his area again (for a moment I thought he'd overshot)
  • Options

Cheltenham keeper Luke Southwood is very quick off his line/out of his area to snuff out any ball over the top. Two or three times already Charlton have tried to play May or Kanu in and the home stopper is alert to the danger and comes out to clear
  • Options
    Now down the other end it looks like Anderson's being pulled back but the ref doesn't agree. Thomas sends it forward and Kanu gets fouled in the centre circle and we have a free kick.
  • Options
    Free kick makes it into the Cheltenham area but Gillesphey's head back goes nowhere.
  • Options
    Posh 0 N/ton 1
  • Options
    Scrappy game so far
  • Options
    This is going to be a dirty game of football.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!