Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton 2024/25 season ticket discussion (details on P2)

Comments

• Options
    _MrDick said:
    I’m holding off buying one until Christmas. Then I qualify for the over 65 price.  😁 

And people say that I'm tight :)
  • Options
    shirtysaid:
    shirty5 said:
    sorry Shirty but that does not give the answer as to where in the NWQ the youngsters will be located - and so my question
    fans@cafc.co.uk

Agree with lancashire lad that season ticket holders in the NWQ need to be told where the 16-20 seat will be located. Having been situated at Reading  with some of our teens with their Gucci scarves. I would rather not be alongside them or in front of them as they seem
     to have a habit of throwing things as well as screaching abuse. If they are in  or behind our current area we should be consulted as to options for safe seating elsewhere.

• Options
    Kap10 said:
    the whole north lower should be safe standing - it always was a terrace anyway and just basically had seats originally plonked on it.

then for those down there that still want to sit down, the pricing structure should be such that they can sit in the NU at no extra cost

It's not quite that simple. I've sat in the Lower North a few times and there is a fair smattering of people in my age bracket [60 plus] for whom sitting is  a a health choice as taking the stairs up to the upper North is less than ideal for knees and heart.

I'm in the Upper West and do struggle and am considering moving to the Lower West for health reasons.
    Hi Kap, If you are struggling with the stairs you can contact the club and they will give you a lift pass. The lift is in the reception area.
  • Options
    Renewed mine so all ready for a promotion push next season.
  • Options
    Will Charlton Lifers consider shirt sponsoring next season?
  • Options
    Just done mine
  • Options
    Great the prices ain’t increased that much,but I do think that there shouldn’t be such a big jump from up to 11 to Under 18,my nephew misses the under 11 by 2 days & now it’s double in price,anyone know a reason why they don’t do an under 16 category…which I think would bring more in…
    I've got the same issue. My daughter and her friends who I've been happily bringing along for the past couple of years are all now 11. The jump from 6 quid a ticket to 14 quid is madness. I won't be rushing to bring them along every week next season.
    You could of course ask the parents of the other children to pay for their own children.

What you have done over the past few seasons is try to encourage new fans along👍

Thats what these new owners must do now.

Almost feels as new owners trying to recoup money spent on safe standing area?
  • Options
    Great the prices ain’t increased that much,but I do think that there shouldn’t be such a big jump from up to 11 to Under 18,my nephew misses the under 11 by 2 days & now it’s double in price,anyone know a reason why they don’t do an under 16 category…which I think would bring more in…
    I've got the same issue. My daughter and her friends who I've been happily bringing along for the past couple of years are all now 11. The jump from 6 quid a ticket to 14 quid is madness. I won't be rushing to bring them along every week next season.
    You could of course ask the parents of the other children to pay for their own children.

What you have done over the past few seasons is try to encourage new fans along👍

Thats what these new owners must do now.

Almost feels as new owners trying to recoup money spent on safe standing area?
    How are they trying to recoup safe standing funds ? The prices for different ages are at every ground up and down the country. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 31
    Spurs trying do away with the over 65 concession.  Worse than Roland moving it from 60 to 65.
  • Options
    Spurs trying do away with the over 65 concession.  Worse than Roland moving it from 60 to 65.
    Potential own goal that.
    But unfortunately there’s such a demand for tickets from tourists that nobody at the club cares.
    Awful.
  • Options
    They need to reduce the price of these season tickets. The last few games have been genuinely tough to watch, and if there's no assurance on an improvement in quality of player, the least they could do is offer cheaper season tickets imo. 
  • Options
    Until clubs stop making very ordinary players millionaires this downward spiral will continue. 

There is money in football but too much goes to players (but not all players). 

The bubble will burst. 
  • Options
    Until clubs stop making very ordinary players millionaires this downward spiral will continue. 

The bubble will burst. 

The bubble has been getting bigger for the past 30+ years since Sky took over.  I am not sure when that bubble is going to burst.
    When I was over in London last November Fulham v Wolves was on tele on a Monday night, you could have paid £160!!!!!!  Grounds are still pretty much to capacity and the prices are continually going up.
  • Options
    Apologies for being a lightweight but can't find the info re when the season ticket initial price period  ends & when we need to renew to keep our existing seats. 

I'm sure someone will know ...clive ? 
  • Options
    Apologies for being a lightweight but can't find the info re when the season ticket initial price period  ends & when we need to renew to keep our existing seats. 

Isn’t it 11th or 12th May?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

From the club's communication of 21st March....

"Men’s first-team season tickets are now on sale with supporters able to maximise savings by purchasing at Phase One pricing before 11.59pm on Friday, May 10th"

• Options
    From the FAQ:

"The deadline to renew and secure phase one pricing is 11:59pm on Friday May 10th.

Your 2023/2024 seat(s) will not be released until Friday May 31st."

• Options
    Great, thanks, guys .
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    I still haven’t found anything that is better to do at 15:00 on a Saturday in my life.

So I’ve renewed for the 35th year running.  
    Your 32 years old though!!
  • Options
    Nicholas said:
    Stewart said:
    I still haven’t found anything that is better to do at 15:00 on a Saturday in my life.

So I’ve renewed for the 35th year running.  
    Your 32 years old though!!
    Technically, those fans that bought 5 year tickets could have potentially renewed their season tickets for more consecutive years than they’d been alive at the time.
  • Options
    Finally renewed. Hoping next season when it’s starts to improve on the pitch and we finally stick with a manager for the whole season. 
  • Options

The bubble will burst. 

The bubble has been getting bigger for the past 30+ years since Sky took over.  I am not sure when that bubble is going to burst.
    When I was over in London last November Fulham v Wolves was on tele on a Monday night, you could have paid £160!!!!!!  Grounds are still pretty much to capacity and the prices are continually going up.
    You are of course right. 

I should really have said the bubble needs to burst. 

It’s mad that players are multi millionaires with relatively limited standout quality. Some yes. But too many are ‘over’ rewarded at the expense of supporters whether in person or by TV subscription. 
  • Options
    Got round to renewing ours today, slightly different view next season after years of the same seats, the climb up into the upper West has been  sacrificed in favour of less steps. 

• Options

Am I right in think kick off times next year are going to be different and not all 3pm?  Seem to recall ths is part of teh TV deal with Sky.