Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton 2024/25 season ticket discussion (details on P2)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:
    I want to be certain we’re not getting relegated.
    I'll buy your season ticket next season if we get relegated
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I want to be certain we’re not getting relegated.
    I'll buy your season ticket next season if we get relegated
    I usually buy two.
  • Options
    I went to renew and got this message

‘Please select the 2021/22 Season Tickets that you would like to renew for the 2022/23 season. Then, click 'Proceed', and the 2022/23 Season Tickets will be added to your basket’.

so amateurish.

• Options

Am I right in think kick off times next year are going to be different and not all 3pm?  Seem to recall ths is part of teh TV deal with Sky. 

depends if we're chosen for Skys Live matches , they have a lot more League One being shown live than before next season

so all those who cry about Leeds being on live will be able to cry about charlton being on live and kicking off at half past cnut on a thursday night
    I think we are more concerned about how this will impact our Sunday dinners. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can't even decide if they are going to run Valley Express next season but want people to commit to a season ticket. People won't commit unless they know if Valley Express is going to run on not. I reckon if they don't run it they will lose 75% of those that travel on the Hastings route.

Valley Express 

The club are reviewing the Valley Express offering and will be confirming the plans for Valley Express well in advance of the Phase One deadline. Fans interested in purchasing a seasonal pass for the Valley Express service should email tickets@cafc.co.uk with details of where they travel from.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/season-tickets-phase-two-pricing-confirmed

• Options
    edited April 18
    Up here in East Midlands the Forest fans and supporters club are really pissed off! Their most expensive ST cost is going up from £660 to £850 and the cheapest from  £465 to £550, rises range between 28% for the most expensive to 111% (yup 111%) for a child's ST! They've also changed their age brackets for younger supporters, this season youth ST were for age 12 to 19, next season it's 14 to 17.
    To say the natives up here are restless is an understatement!! They also don't know what league they are going to be in!
  • Options

Am I right in think kick off times next year are going to be different and not all 3pm?  Seem to recall ths is part of teh TV deal with Sky. 

Don't think any of our home games kick off at 3pm it's usually 3.02, 3.03 or 3.04.
  • Options
    Up here in East Midlands the Forest fans and supporters club are really pissed off! Their most expensive ST cost is going up from £660 to £850 and the cheapest from  £465 to £550, rises range between 28% for the most expensive to 111% (yup 111%) for a child's ST! They've also changed their age brackets for younger supporters, this season youth ST were for age 12 to 19, next season it's 14 to 17.
    To say the natives up here are restless is an understatement!! They also don't know what league they are going to be in!
    That’s not too expensive compared to other clubs in the prem. Of course if they get relegated it’s a bit steep. 
  • Options
    edited April 18
    iaitch said:

Don't think any of our home games kick off at 3pm it's usually 3.02, 3.03 or 3.04.
    5 games combined from League One and Two to be moved for TV coverage. I assume Wrexham will be one of those every week, so it's just a question of which other 4. Probably depends how well we're doing in terms of how many we get moved. 
  • Options
    can't even decide if they are going to run Valley Express next season but want people to commit to a season ticket. People won't commit unless they know if Valley Express is going to run on not. I reckon if they don't run it they will lose 75% of those that travel on the Hastings route.
    I travel up on the Ramsgate bus - which by the time it gets to the last pick-up (Whitstable) it is normally 75-80% full and sometimes 100%.  Speaking to other regulars on the coaches the majority (me included) will not be renewing if the service is cancelled.  Will only make occasional trips using the train.  I don't mind paying a small increase (last season was £230 for the year) as everyting seems to be going up!  But buying my S/T depends on knowing what they are going to do...
  • Options

Given the amount of TV money PL clubs get I think it’s a fucking disgrace that those same clubs charge so much for season tickets when the support of those fans is so essential.
  • Options
    clive said:
    That must be the smallest increase between Phase 1 and Phase 2 for a while.
  • Options
    The previous top price of £660 looks very cheap when compared to our Zone 1 pricing in recent years for 3rd tier football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:
    It might have been better to release the phase 1& 2 prices at the same time & also announce the matchday prices so that people will know exactly how much they will be saving by buying a season ticket.
    Joined up thinking? - It hasn't happened at Charlton for a long time.
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Td-u9vBMLk
    Alfie May dropped by the club's Ticket Office earlier this week to thank fans who have renewed their 2024/25 season tickets. He also had a word with a few who haven't just yet!
  • Options
    edited April 18
    A lot of man love for Alfie. Seems a decent bloke.
  • Options
    clive said:

Valley Express 

The club are reviewing the Valley Express offering and will be confirming the plans for Valley Express well in advance of the Phase One deadline. Fans interested in purchasing a seasonal pass for the Valley Express service should email tickets@cafc.co.uk with details of where they travel from.

They will be shooting themselves in the foot if they ditch the Valley Express service. I can only speak for the Hastings route but when talking about it the other week quite a few people said they would stop going if the service stopped. I use it for convenience because I don’t want to drive up and back on my own and it’s not cost effective to do so but others use it because they don’t feel they have a choice. Either they are elderly, have some form of disability or both. I really hope for all concerned that the Club commit fully to Valley Express for a number of years.
  • Options
    clive said:

Valley Express 

They will be shooting themselves in the foot if they ditch the Valley Express service. I can only speak for the Hastings route but when talking about it the other week quite a few people said they would stop going if the service stopped. I use it for convenience because I don’t want to drive up and back on my own and it’s not cost effective to do so but others use it because they don’t feel they have a choice. Either they are elderly, have some form of disability or both. I really hope for all concerned that the Club commit fully to Valley Express for a number of years.

It won’t be scrapped and even if it was the backlash would see it reinstated. Why they are messing people around over it, I have no idea.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Can someone explain where in the NWQ the teens creche will be located
    NWQ BLOCK E
    Is this confirmed anywhere? Only asking as I've had the same seats with my son for years in NWB and i just tried to buy a ticket for tomorrow for my brother next to us and NWA and NWB are blanked out so unable to get one. I intend to renew and will be pretty pissed off if I'm forced to move as I sit with people who are now friends
  • Options
    As part of the club's 2024/25 season ticket campaign, brothers John and Derek tell their Charlton story...
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/our-charlton-story-derek-and-john