Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lua Lua signs short term deal to end of April

Comments

• Options
    I’ve been asking all day but still no answer. So is Lua Lua married to Yann’s sister or is Yann’s wife Lua Lua’s sister? The truth must be out there somewhere. 
    All I could find was a reference on the Wikipedia page (which is freely editable) and very recent references to it.

I believe the edit history should be available in Wikipedia.

If the edit was made since the Kazenga link with CAFC then i expect it's a a Charlton fan having a bit of fun.
    It’s been there for years, here’s a tweet from 2020. Doesn’t mention Wikipedia but I’d be surprised if it didn’t come from there.

https://x.com/tomcarnduff/status/1218953802453278720?s=46&t=A-w3Eq0EWWpjMxring904Q
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    I’ve been asking all day but still no answer. So is Lua Lua married to Yann’s sister or is Yann’s wife Lua Lua’s sister? The truth must be out there somewhere. 
    All I could find was a reference on the Wikipedia page (which is freely editable) and very recent references to it.

I believe the edit history should be available in Wikipedia.

If the edit was made since the Kazenga link with CAFC then i expect it's a a Charlton fan having a bit of fun.
    It’s been there for years, here’s a tweet from 2020. Doesn’t mention Wikipedia but I’d be surprised if it didn’t come from there.

https://x.com/tomcarnduff/status/1218953802453278720?s=46&t=A-w3Eq0EWWpjMxring904Q
    Good work inspector Scoham!
  • Options
    Trevor Kandol being referred to as an absolute baller!! Made my Saturday!
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    Last time I saw KLL at The Valley, he was being marched out of the west stand by stewards. He didn't play in the team that Charlton beat 3-1 that day, so sat himself with another couple of non-playing players a couple of rows behind the away dugout.  They were joined by three Luton fans who'd obviously bought tickets in the west stand as the Jimmy Seed was sold out. When Luton took the lead during the first half, they all jumped up and cheered loudly.  This is a bit of a no-no in home areas, even in the west stand, and they got a little bit of abuse, but fronted up and brazened it out. When Charlton equalised, those around them made it clear who they supported and some verbals started. When we took the lead shortly afterwards, the banter turned bad, and KLL and others started calling out those making the jibes. A few pushes and pulls ensued and the stewards, who had been keeping an eye on things since the first half celebrations decided to remove all of the Luton contingent (including the players sat in the stand), marching them down towards the south end.

The result was that a couple of rows were cordened off for away teams use in future games, although this didn't last very long, as no other oppo players celebrated overly when they scored (if they did...).
    I remember that game well, we were awesome in the second half. Vetokele/Taylor link up for the third goal I believe. Brilliant atmospheres that season. 
  • Options
    big n lanky, hard to play against IF he still 'has it' .. welcome and this is your song .. https://youtu.be/xKt75jUuKJY
  • Options
    When was the last time this guy played football. 
    Having looked on google appears to be 2022/2023 in Greece.

Can anyone confirm please
  • Options
  • Options
    When was the last time this guy played football. 
    Having looked on google appears to be 2022/2023 in Greece.

Can anyone confirm please
    deceptive... IF he left the club in late December 2023, then not really a problem, IF (say) he left in January 2023, then will be just getting fit around Easter time
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 16

I’m Limahl’s boyfriend’s sister’s best friend’s cousin’s ex-boyfriend. 
  • Options
    We urgently need more transgender representation  in the squad. 

And the quality of home decoration in and around SE7 needs a lift too so this ties in nicely. 

Another excellent signing. 

This turn of events will almost certainly stiffen up the back four.
    Don't you mean back door?
  • Options

We urgently need more transgender representation  in the squad. 

And the quality of home decoration in and around SE7 needs a lift too so this ties in nicely. 

Another excellent signing. 

This turn of events will almost certainly stiffen up the back four.
    Don't you mean back door?

• Options

Sheesh, that sounds like a Never-ending Story .....
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Sheesh, that sounds like a Never-ending Story .....
    Brilliant…👏👏😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    He did put in one delicious cross though
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Rumour comes to nothing.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    If only his brother in law was there to get on the end of it… oh
  • Options
    Scoham said:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Yep. It would have been perfect for Wickham…
  • Options

Lua Lua .......
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Lua Lua .......
    All I can say is his singing is better than his dancing. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Lua Lua .......

I can't wait for his first goal

Lua Lua
    Whoa whoa
    He's got a goal
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    Last time I saw KLL at The Valley, he was being marched out of the west stand by stewards. He didn't play in the team that Charlton beat 3-1 that day, so sat himself with another couple of non-playing players a couple of rows behind the away dugout.  They were joined by three Luton fans who'd obviously bought tickets in the west stand as the Jimmy Seed was sold out. When Luton took the lead during the first half, they all jumped up and cheered loudly.  This is a bit of a no-no in home areas, even in the west stand, and they got a little bit of abuse, but fronted up and brazened it out. When Charlton equalised, those around them made it clear who they supported and some verbals started. When we took the lead shortly afterwards, the banter turned bad, and KLL and others started calling out those making the jibes. A few pushes and pulls ensued and the stewards, who had been keeping an eye on things since the first half celebrations decided to remove all of the Luton contingent (including the players sat in the stand), marching them down towards the south end.

The result was that a couple of rows were cordened off for away teams use in future games, although this didn't last very long, as no other oppo players celebrated overly when they scored (if they did...).
    I remember that game well, we were awesome in the second half. Vetokele/Taylor link up for the third goal I believe. Brilliant atmospheres that season. 

Great afternoon that was. Seem to remember Luton were on an unbeaten run of near Huddersfield proportions at the time. Always felt it was a real shame Igor couldn't get over that injury and moved on.
  • Options
    Lua Lua roughly translates to Bye Bye
  • Options
    The loan was not short enough!
  • Options
    He was a good player because of his explosiveness. Unfortunately there is zero of it left. Time to retire and go into coaching.