Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Exeter City Vs Charlton Athletic : Good Friday 29th March 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    Where's REG ?

Neither Lua Lua or Wickham? 8

• Options
    edited March 29

• Options
    Some cameo for Wickham.  
  • Options
    Anyway, Mr Cheat Code is back on the bench
  • Options
    Anderson starts again, even though (by all accounts) he hasn't been great lately. I would have started Bakinson.

But whats's this I spy.......A Chuks on the bench !!!

Before seeing the team news I was going to say a Desmond. If Chuks comes on I'm going for a 1-3 win.
  • Options
    edited March 29
    Oggy Red said:
    Where's REG ?

All change for Monday's game v Stevenage I suspect...🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Interesting that Hector and Anderson, who were away with Jamaica both play 

I assume that the absence of REG and Jones is medical, as I can't see Ness being ahead of them.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    A walk in the park. 3-1 Addicks. You can quote this at 17:00 
    Personally speaking, a walk in the park might be a bit tough (I'll be following this thread from my hospital bed, the day after a bilateral hip replacement operation, and a walk to the bathroom is tough enough).

Hoping for a win.
    Get well soon my fellow Ulster Addick ♥️
  • Options
    Stream has started already.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 29
    Could be a bit of squad rotation with one eye on next season and Stevenage Monday or could be fitness issues 🤷‍♂️.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Where's REG ?

All change for Monday's game I suspect...🤷‍♂️
    Although Jones the Manager seems like he prefers a settled starting line up, unless forced by injury or told to medically rest a player

• Options
    Mob handed in the studio today with Lisbie joining the dynamic trio...
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Turns out I’m in the Bahamas today, I wonder should I buy the stream?
    They seem to have started the stream earlier than 2:15pm.
  • Options
    Isted, Hector, Thomas, Gillesphey. Hope I'm wrong but I won't be expecting a clean sheet.
  • Options
    Isted, Hector, Thomas, Gillesphey. Hope I'm wrong but I won't be expecting a clean sheet.
    What's that then...🤷‍♂️
    Three points is what we need and will get...👍
  • Options
    edited March 29
    I'm off visiting family for Easter so I'm not going to be able to do live updates today or Monday. Hopefully it'll be a good game today though.
  • Options
    Ffs trudging to the airport…
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    I'm off visiting family for Easter so I'm not going to be able to do live updates today or Monday. Hopefully it'll be a good game todsy though.
    Ali...We're not playing Todsy, it's Monsdy ok...🙄
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surprised Jones isn’t at least on the bench, thought he’d be fit by now. If Wickham and Lua Lua are not involved Monday then they will begin to look poor signings, hoping them missing today may mean they will start on Monday. Assume REG is injured or ill. Not bothered about L. Watson or Fiorini not featuring at all but we surely need to see Terry Taylor for a few games unless Jones has already decided he isn’t what we need/isn’t good enough. Surprised to see Chuks back.
  • Options
    That team graphic on Charlton TV is almost impossible to read.
  • Options
    Surprised Jones isn’t at least on the bench, thought he’d be fit by now. If Wickham and Lua Lua are not involved Monday then they will begin to look poor signings, hoping them missing today may mean they will start on Monday. Assume REG is injured or ill. Not bothered about L. Watson or Fiorini not featuring at all but we surely need to see Terry Taylor for a few games unless Jones has already decided he isn’t what we need/isn’t good enough. Surprised to see Chuks back.
    Poor signings? They've literally just been handed a 3 month contract to prove they can cut it, if they can't then it's no harm done
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Could be a bit of squad rotation with one eye on next season and Stevenage Monday or could be fitness issues 🤷‍♂️.
    My money is on fitness issues.

Do hope we can buy good players next season that last 90mins
  • Options
    Brilliant Upbeats feature at the training ground.

Side note, had no idea Terry Taylor has a Scottish accent…
  • Options
    Weakened Exeter side with the Cheltenham Derby on Monday?

No Reece Cole.
  • Options
    edited March 29
    edit: Nevermind
  • Options
    Would have thought at sometime NJ would have taken a look at Terry Taylor unless he just doesn't rate him. Assuming L Watson doesn't feature in his plans either. Good to see Chuks on bench. Hope he stays fit 😬
  • Options
    Brilliant Upbeats feature at the training ground.

Side note, had no idea Terry Taylor has a Scottish accent…
    Taylor spoke really well - was really impressed by everything he had to say around our work with the upbeats and community as a whole 
  • Options
    LTKapal said:
    edit: Nevermind
    Originally.  Reboot it.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!