Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Exeter City Vs Charlton Athletic : Good Friday 29th March 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    Stream has started already.
    Is it my tv or is everything out of sync?
  • Options

Michael Hector makes his first start since 6th Jan. REG drops out completely. Chuks Aneke returns to the bench. No Connor Wickham or Kazenga LuaLua - the latter did travel but not in the 18.
  • Options
    All the best @NornIrishAddick for a speedy recovery. 

Think we’ll win today. 
  • Options
    I’ve got sound no pic. Black screen
  • Options
  • Options
    Brilliant Upbeats feature at the training ground.

Side note, had no idea Terry Taylor has a Scottish accent…
    He's Scottish

No idea why he chose to play for Wales, perhaps he thought they stood a better chance of making major tournaments than Scotland 😂
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    I’ve got sound no pic. Black screen
    Logged out and back in. fixed!!
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Game is a total sell out - home and away ends - today. 15th v 16th in League One. Madness. #cafc
    Capacity 8219 😉.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton TV today is excellent! All 4 of them on top form...loving it!
  • Options
    edited March 29
    Want to keep an eye on the Exeter keeper today. Finnish international on loan from Villa, the home fans seem to think he’s their nailed on POTY. Don’t believe he has much chance of breaking through to the Villa first team. Could be a target in the summer?
  • Options
    Could listen to those 4 legends in the studio all afternoon reminiscing on those bygone days and memories of their playing days,...such a relaxed and free styled program...👍
    It’s been superb to see watch
  • Options
    Thanks - advice taken and now sound and screen
    COYRs
  • Options
    Want to keep an eye on the Exeter keeper today. Finnish international on loan from Villa, the home fans seem to think he’s their nailed on POTY. Don’t believe he has much chance of breaking through to the Villa first team. Could be a target in the summer?

• Options
    Forgot Ben Purrington is at Exeter, could be interesting seeing him again...
  • Options
    Hope Ben Purrington gets a good reception from our fans.
  • Options
    Purrington wearing the no. 2 shirt is going to wind up @Garrymanilow no end.
  • Options
    0 minutes played - first use of the word "adjacent" in the commentary!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why didn't Macca go back to keeper there? Ugh
  • Options
    First minute and Exeter have the first corner,...comes to nothin'
  • Options
    edited March 29
    Lively start from Exeter, second corner of the match, we look harassed early doors
  • Options

Hector deals with the second corner
  • Options
    It’s early yet, but I haven’t really enjoyed the first 2 minutes and 45 seconds.
  • Options
    Wycombe 0-1 Portsmouth
  • Options
    RoanRedNY said:
    It’s early yet, but I haven’t really enjoyed the first 2 minutes and 45 seconds.
    I have, inasmuch as they left the live match on to watch until your time when they turned it off.  :)
  • Options
    Horrendous start 
  • Options
    Purrington wearing the no. 2 shirt is going to wind up @Garrymanilow no end.
    He's done it specifically to annoy me
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!