Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Barnsley : Saturday 6th April 2024 : KO 15:00

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Like I said before, fkng circus. Asian gambling syndicates rub their hands with......
  • Options
    So fucking pleased, but we could easily have scored 4 or 5.
  • Options
    Not going to be a good season next year. Carlisle relegated & we could be playing Millwall twice. 
    6 April, Ladies and Gentlemen
  • Options
    TT and Alfie with the tunnel jumps ... and Alfie didn't land flat on his arse.
  • Options
    Not going to be a good season next year. Carlisle relegated & we could be playing Millwall twice. 
    On a side note they’ve lost 6 games since we last did, different level I know but maybe we’ll finally finish off that curse 
  • Options
    Just read that Barnsley assistant coach was sent off when that second penalty was awarded 
  • Options
    I think this is the hardest golfie has ever golfied on a match where we’ve actually won. Really clutching at straws to find some negatives today 
    Negatives?

My only beef was Jones took off our top goalscorer (and only player likely to score) when the gamecwasn'r done & dusted.

Then....as I could have predicted, we got a penalty. And as I said, no other tucker in our team can score. 

But we won & now have 50 points. So should be safe.
  • Options
    Time for the “We’re just three or four signings short” posts (we’re not)
  • Options
    Just three or four signings short of mortems. XXX
  • Sponsored links:

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!