Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Barnsley : Saturday 6th April 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    Maybe Brownie can stay wherever he is, we seem to do great as it is thanks...🙄
  • Options
    Anyone whose seen replays have view on the pens, one given for them, one not for us? From my seat in the AC Stand Kanu looked in the box.
  • Options
    Anyone who’s seen replays have view on the pens, one given for them, one not for us? From my seat in the AC Stand Kanu looked in the box.
    Not a great angle on the reply, my thoughts are it was in the box just. 

Harsh to give it against us. 
  • Options
    edited April 6
    God knows where we'd be without May.
    Straight from April to June.
    Oy! I used that joke months back!! 😉
  • Options
    Oi oi @Algarveaddick on Charlton Live
  • Options
    "Perry from Portugal has texted in .... to call the ref a c***!"
    ;-)
  • Options
    edited April 6
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have to give a lot of credit to Jones, given how the previous two performances were pretty lacklustre he's obviously got something about him to get a performance like this without sweeping changes to shape or personnel.

Credit to the players too for that matter for slipping off the doldrums and finding an extra gear.
  • Options
    HT 2-1...excellent first half, capped by two great Alfie strikes...hopefully the hat trick second half...✅
    Scored in the 20th and 40th mins.....hopefully in the 60th and 80th as well
    And 100th.
  • Options
    edited April 6
    Anyone got a video of our second goal? Lost coverage just before it and, for some reason, iFollow don’t show highlights at halftime.
  • Options
    Penalty yes/no arguements. I can remember time was when the game had same rules from top to bottom. VAR has fked all that. What a crap circus football has become. 
  • Options
    HT 2-1...excellent first half, capped by two great Alfie strikes...hopefully the hat trick second half...✅
    And 100th.
    Which given the way halftime has gone, will be at about quarter to 6
  • Options
    Best half of football for a long while. Here's to another like that.
  • Options
    Anyone whose seen replays have view on the pens, one given for them, one not for us? From my seat in the AC Stand Kanu looked in the box.
    The handball was a penalty .

And the ref got the foul on Kanu completely right - the Foul was outside

Hector's tackle was also a penalty.
  • Options
    robroy said:
    Anyone who’s seen replays have view on the pens, one given for them, one not for us? From my seat in the AC Stand Kanu looked in the box.
    Not a great angle on the reply, my thoughts are it was in the box just. 

Harsh to give it against us. 
    I thought the complete opposite! Probably need to see the Kanu one again. But the Ramsey one - close (ish) range I know, but both his hands were so far away from his body.  Tricky one because he has no time to adjust…..
  • Options
    How's Ramsey played?

• Options
    16:09 we kick off second half, attacking the Cupboard End

Early prediction: FT whistle at 17:01
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watching that re-run of the Barnsley non penalty with Hector, if that was a pen, then we would have penalties at every corner taken with pushing and pulling everywhere...not a pen..
  • Options
    Given how long games last now, we could probably aim for 100 and 120
  • Options
    Gilbey scores for MK
  • Options
    Bolton winning 0-1
  • Options
    Coventry 2 Leeds 0.

Leicester 1 Birmingham 1

Promotion hopefuls having a dodgy time today

• Options
    Off_it said:
    "Perry from Portugal has texted in .... to call the ref a c***!"
    ;-)
    ".... to cal the ref a c***! And blame the lack of quality in match officials on Brexit"
  • Options
    edited April 6
    Oh Kanu, how did that not nestle in the net, great cross from Dobson...should be 3-1
  • Options
    Coventry 2 Leeds 0.

Leicester 1 Birmingham 1

Promotion hopefuls having a dodgy time today

Only interested in one game in Championship and that is Huddersfield to win 😁
  • Options
    Bad miss that Danny. 
  • Options
    Close(ish) to three ...

Long down the right which Alfie chased, eventually ball played back and a cross put into box where young DK headed over.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!