Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace ethical issue

13»

Comments

• Options
    I was born on Anerley Road and the first property I bought was a maisonette in Penge. I worked in Sutton in the mid 90s when Palace got to the FA Cup final and even Southgate's Dad worked at the same place.

Trust me, all these things make you stronger and will make you hate Palace even more.
  • Options
    A bit out of the way……but what about this one?

Pic 14 really sells it 👍🏼

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/147948488

👀

Surely a tub of paint before you take that picture!
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Move to Kent - it’s lovely out here and we have footballers nearby too to stalk 😃
    If Big Hec and Naby Sarr aren't there for him, No DEAL. 
  • Options
    A bit out of the way……but what about this one?

Pic 14 really sells it 👍🏼

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/147948488

👀

Surely a tub of paint before you take that picture!
    Actually respect the Estate Agent a bit for leaving it.

Means someone is making the choice to move in with the full knowledge of the history etc.
  • Options
    Fwiw we've had an offer accepted and are waiting to hear back from the lenders re: a place right near Dulwich Hamlet (so, very near where I'm currently renting), which is probably a lesser evil. No informative grafitti on the exterior either!
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Fwiw we've had an offer accepted and are waiting to hear back from the lenders re: a place right near Dulwich Hamlet (so, very near where I'm currently renting), which is probably a lesser evil. No informative grafitti on the exterior either!
    Congrats Leuth! Is this the start of your property portfolio?
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Congrats Leuth! Is this the start of your property portfolio?
    Yeah big plans to be a hotshot landlord yeah sure yeah

(I'll be happy with the one!) 
  • Options
    Whilst off subject re house buying, the bloke who I purchase our cruises through was on the phone the other night, and we were discussing various option of tours in New Zealand prior to a long cruise, I was having a bit of a laugh with him and was discussing one option of catching a train from Auckland to Wellington (I believe) when he asked if I was a train spotter, my reply was only where football is concerned, why? He said I’m a Nigel. My question is should I find myself another travel agent? 
  • Options
    Whilst off subject re house buying, the bloke who I purchase our cruises through was on the phone the other night, and we were discussing various option of tours in New Zealand prior to a long cruise, I was having a bit of a laugh with him and was discussing one option of catching a train from Auckland to Wellington (I believe) when he asked if I was a train spotter, my reply was only where football is concerned, why? He said I’m a Nigel. My question is should I find myself another travel agent? 
    "You can go via train if that's the way you like it, you like it, you like it...."