Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Wycombe Wanderers Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 27th April 2024 : KO 12.30

Comments

• Options
    Off_it said:
    A shot on target!
    Oh crap, I missed it.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    A shot on target!
    Was it? I thought the ref had blown for an infringement and we were passing back to their keeper for a restart.
  • Options
    Reading 2-1 Blackpool

One more goal from the Royals and we drop to 17th on Goals Scored
  • Options
    edited April 27
    Fiorini seems to be adopting those Gilbey-type positions where you're surrounded by other players and nobody could possibly pass to you 
  • Options
    Aneke winning headers, but for who? Heads it down and the only player anywhere near him is Dobson 
  • Options
    We have the free kick on the halfway line, eventually get forward to Chuks, heads on but it goes through to the keeper. Ref is pausing the game for Jacobson to be seen by the physio. Nosebleed?
  • Options
    Should have kept May on not Kanu.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like Ramsay's going on a run, but cuts back to Hector which isn't popular. Ball forward to Campbell on the left, passes to Aneke who shoots just wide.
  • Options
    Reading 3-1 Blackpool... We've dropped to 17th as things stand
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Fiorini seems to be adopting those Gilbey-type positions where you're surrounded by other players and nobody could possibly pass to you 
    Yep, have been thinking Gilbey since he came on. 
  • Options
    Reading 2-1 Blackpool

Isn’t it goal difference that’s used?
  • Options
    Wycombe come foward, bit of a tussle on the edge of our area, ball out for our goal kick.
  • Options
    This is dreadful
  • Options
    Reading 2-1 Blackpool

Isn’t it goal difference that’s used?
    Both on -1
  • Options
    Just got onto the match feed, what haven't I missed!? A goal obviously, have we done anything good today? 
  • Options
    Wycombe forward, Small blocks, Dobbo sends Ramsay up the right who goes down in the area, but ref not impressed and they get a goal kick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ozaddick said:
    Just got onto the match feed, what haven't I missed!? A goal obviously, have we done anything good today? 
    We kicked off to start the match... Wait no, sorry I misread your question
  • Options
    Fiorini, LuaLua and Campbell offer absolutely nothing going forwards to support Aneke. Our 2 best runs of the day from players have been one in the first half from Small and one just now from Ramsay
  • Options
    That's a penalty.
  • Options
    Blatant penalty missed.
  • Options
    Yeah definite penalty, not too different to the one we gave away
  • Options
    Who the fuck would take it if we got a penalty? Anyone out there you’d trust with it given Aneke has missed two?
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    Nope.
  • Options
    Aneke to Campbell, looks like he's in trouble, does well to keep balance and then win us a free kick about 10 yards out from the area pretty centrally.
  • Options
    Freekick in a dangerous area for us Fiorini to take 
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    Alfie won the golden boot sitting in the changing room...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!