Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Don't believe #cafc's bid for Dunfermline's Josh Edwards has been rejected, as has been reported north of the border. 

And also it isn't a six-figure offer either.
    SLP
  • Croydon said:
    What is the supermarket comparison to the Scottish Championship? 
    I know its not specifically the question you ask but the Scottish Championship is equivalent to League 2 level I would say, so theoretically like buying the best/one of the best left backs in League 2. Only 23 so a good age and has 10 goal involvements this season so clearly offers an attacking threat too.

I just hope he is being signed as competition for Small and not as his replacement.
  • edited May 24
    Croydon said:
    Aldi’s middle alsle 
  • shirty5 said:
    Croydon said:
    Aldi’s middle alsle 
    That's us sorted then. They always have a few 'tools' on sale so Charlton owners will be rubbing their hands, whilst part-ici-pants of this thread go from bed-wetting to soiling!

• edited May 24
    So do we know if this bid has been accepted for josh Edwards then ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't believe #cafc's bid for Dunfermline's Josh Edwards has been rejected, as has been reported north of the border. 

Morning Colin
  • edited May 24
    wmcf123 said:
    Someone must have several mates that support Dunfermline?
    I am afraid I don't.

If it were their local rivals Raith Rovers I have a reasonable working knowledge of that team. I can confirm that the standard in the League is pretty weak and L2 at best.
  • PopIcon said:
    Croydon said:
    Swisdom said:
    Rotherham are signing free agents  I believe.....we aren't shopping in Aldi any more
    We've had a similar line every window since Roland left. Usually followed by saying we couldn't them over the line as we were competing bigger clubs.
    That's not true. We have signed plenty of highly rated players, who we were told were highly rated, sadly very few turned out to be any good (for us).
    back from the subeditor's desk
  • Croydon said:
    quicksave
    the "reduced cos they're on their sell by date or there's a massive dent in the can, the label's missing and nobody knows what's inside" shelf
  • Billy_Mix said:
    Croydon said:
    quicksave
    the "reduced cos they're on their sell by date or there's a massive dent in the can, the label's missing and nobody knows what's inside" shelf
    Taken straight from Charlton's transfer policy the last 5 years...
  • Croydon said:
    Farmfoods
  • edited May 24
    Don't believe #cafc's bid for Dunfermline's Josh Edwards has been rejected, as has been reported north of the border. 

Kindly provide evidence of these claims you are making…..as without, your information just joins the enormous pile of shyte you’ve served up over the years.😖
  • Sponsored links:

Kindly provide evidence of these claims you are making…..as without, your information just joins the enormous pile of shyte you serve up.😖
    Entire thing is a copy and paste from Rich Cawley’s tweet
  • Croydon said:
    Woolworths Pick n Mix
  • YTS1978 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    YTS1978 said:
    Don't believe #cafc's bid for Dunfermline's Josh Edwards has been rejected, as has been reported north of the border. 

SLP
    Not sure why people are having a pop at Ronnie. He reposted something from the SLP. Nothing controversial abt that
    It was simply he didn't originally credit rich. So posted as if he were ITK. 
    At 5.39 his post got a lol. He then corrected it with the SLP info 5mins later. Then got quite a rude reply from someone at nearly midday. Bit unnecessary to a fellow fan, but each to their own I guess. COYA
    I don't disagree. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!