Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread Germany v Scotland

Come on Scotland!!! Any kind of result could could do England a favour down the line.

Lineups

Germany XI: Neuer, Kimmich, Rudiger, Tah, Mittelstadt, Andrich, Kroos, Gundogan, Musiala, Wirtz, Havertz

Subs: Baumann, Ter Stegen, Raum, Gross, Fullkrug, Fuhrich, Muller, Beier, Schlotterbeck, Anton, Sane, Henrichs, Koch, Can, Undav

Scotland XI: Gunn, Ralston, Hendry, Porteous, Tierney, Robertson, Christie, McGregor, McTominay, McGinn, Adams

Subs: Kelly, Clark, Hanley, Shankland, Gilmour, Cooper, Armstrong, Morgan, Conway, Jack, McCrorie, McLean, Taylor, Forrest, McKenna

Comments

• Have to be honest - that Flower of Scotland rendition was impressive 
  • Crap preview... Don't even have team news. 
  • Shorts on that Scotland kit look ridiculous. Nearly as bad as those beach shorts that we had for the 1982 World Cup. Germans got them too. Must be the latest adidas thing. 
  • Nice to see the mascots wearing ROT (Roland Out Today) kits.
  • As an Englishman with Scottish herritage all I can say is, COME ON THE GERMANY
  • Komm Schon Deutschland
  • edited June 14
    Mixed emotions here... Want to see Scotland get battered everywhere they go.

But be hilarious if Germany have another shocking Tournament like the last few
  • Sponsored links:

• Scotland there celebrating winning a goal kick three minutes in. Going to be a long game.
  • Thought they came over very arrogant singing the anthem
  • edited June 14
    Crap preview... Don't even have team news. 
    Lol don't have time for that shite. 

Match thread. Not preview.
  • I've got Scotland to score the most goals in a very complicated sweepstake. Eight mins in and I'm struggling to support my team.
  • Germany XI: Neuer, Kimmich, Rudiger, Tah, Mittelstadt, Andrich, Kroos, Gundogan, Musiala, Wirtz, Havertz

Subs: Baumann, Ter Stegen, Raum, Gross, Fullkrug, Fuhrich, Muller, Beier, Schlotterbeck, Anton, Sane, Henrichs, Koch, Can, Undav

Scotland XI: Gunn, Ralston, Hendry, Porteous, Tierney, Robertson, Christie, McGregor, McTominay, McGinn, Adams

Subs: Kelly, Clark, Hanley, Shankland, Gilmour, Cooper, Armstrong, Morgan, Conway, Jack, McCrorie, McLean, Taylor, Forrest, McKenna

• Quietly impressed with how Scotland have started.

Me too :)
  • Weak goalkeeping that 
  • McOooops!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 14
    Nice finish... Gunn should have done so much better though, terrible actually - This isn't the game that Scotland should worry about though.
  • butterhand
  • I'm minded of that old Tommy Docherty clip, "Home before the postcards".
  • Alan Rough must have been giving Gunn coaching.
  • Alan Rough must have been giving Gunn coaching.
    No good with shots.
  • Wirtz good shot at becoming man of the tournament
  • How can you put out a fire before it bursts into flames?  It's not a fire then.

Commentary as bad as the goalkeeping.
  • If Scotland get out of their own half, is it considered an attack?
  • And was that scotlands goalkeepers clearance considered a shot on target?