Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread Germany v Scotland

Comments

• The only time I want the 🇩🇪 to do good and it’s going pretty good. 
  • Really tough to watch this. Genuinely fear what the final score will be.
  • Scotland taking a bigger battering than their food. Beautiful to see
  • penalty takers should not be allowed to stutter their run up
    I agree. Should be a constant movement without pause. A player could run up to the ball and sit down, stand up and kick it. Ridiculous.
  • edited June 14
    Gribbo said:
    Matterface - "What is Clarke gonna do at half time now"

Not too sure, but reckon it'll involve a wee dram
    Probably checking that the flights home are definitely booked for after their 3rd game. 
  • The VAR review lady is rather annoying isn’t she.

Some mook of a tv exec dreamt this new feature up. What does the average British football fan want to enhance their viewing ....an American woman patronising us on the laws of the game. Wank.
    It's so unnecessary.

"Yes they'll be looking at that to see if the obvious foul might have been a foul, VAR should be looking here at the foul... if it's a foul it could be overturned..."

Yeah no shit sherlock.
  • Sponsored links:

• Probably the best match thread we've had in ages. Keep em coming lads 
  • Never a red in my day. What has football become.  Two players go for a ball in close contact, the Scottish lad won the tackle.  The Garman lad rolled around until the red card then jumped up.

Can't even break a leg these days! 
    He didn't.
  • What....no shots of fans zones in Edinburgh  or Glasgow...? 😄
  • edited June 14
    I wanted both teams to lose before the match, but now I actually feel sorry for Scotland, they are taking a pasting.
  • Fiona Harvey would do a better job than most of these Scots 
  • edited June 14
  • Sponsored links:

• Never a red in my day. What has football become.  Two players go for a ball in close contact, the Scottish lad won the tackle.  The Garman lad rolled around until the red card then jumped up.
    Is this a whoosh?
  • Ah well, put my £1 free bet from Skybet on Germany to win and wirtz &Havertz to score. Cashed out already. Like taking sweets off a child. 
  • Ah well, put my £1 free bet from Skybet on Germany to win and wirtz &Havertz to score. Cashed out already. Like taking sweets off a child. 
    7 pound and 63 new pence?
  • Che Adams off. Can't have touched the ball more than 5 times.
  • Scotland have killed this game with that first half performance!!
  • Whoever in the Bet365’s office suggested the bet boost from 2/7 to 1/1 for Over 0.5 goals in the 1st half will be popular with their boss this weekend 
  • There's still time