Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread Germany v Scotland

Comments

• edited June 14
    Hahaha... What a bizarre og
    Genuinely would be fuming if you backed Germany to win to Nil. Must have been 4 moments of bad luck to just end up at Hanley and followed by an own goal. Got to be a 1 in a 100 times that goes in. 
  • Hahaha... What a bizarre og
    Genuinely would be fuming if you backed Germany to win to Nil. Must have been 4 moments of bad luck to just end up at Hanley and followed by an own goal. Got to a 1 in a 100 times that goes in. 
    Was talking to one German on reddit a short while ago who had a bet on 3-1...
  • If anyone can Can can
  • Hahaha... What a bizarre og
    Genuinely would be fuming if you backed Germany to win to Nil. Must have been 4 moments of bad luck to just end up at Hanley and followed by an own goal. Got to a 1 in a 100 times that goes in. 
    Was talking to one German on reddit a short while ago who had a bet on 3-1...
    Good fuck him
  • That shut the tartan army up!

Guys you know where you can stick your flower.
  • 5-1 full time…
  • Such a shame the last goal went in as they were in full “flower of Scotland” mode…
  • Gribbo said:

Brilliant 👏 
  • Sponsored links:

• Never Ending Story theme played at the end of the show 😂🤣
  • Whoever in the Bet365’s office suggested the bet boost from 2/7 to 1/1 for Over 0.5 goals in the 1st half will be popular with their boss this weekend 
    Shame,Bob Munro was always a good member here!!
  • Always dreamed of seeing Scotland score a bullet header against Germany in a major tournament.
  • I wonder if Scott Fraser would have made a difference?
    Hardly got in the Charlton team, doubt he’d get a game for Germany mate. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 15
    The way they set up, the couldn't afford to lose an early goal. They really played in Germany's hands I thought.
  • At his age I doubt Tony Kroos will have an easier game all season. One of the best players of his generation and they gave him the freedom of the park to just jog around the centre circle spraying passes about. It was asking a lot of Adams to close down the entire back 6 singlehandedly.

Weird tactics tbh, especially after conceding so soon.

• Spot on. I don't get the moaning about Southgate when the previous few England managers were absolutely stealing a living (especially allardyce) and were utter shit. I also think the England manager should be English - we are not a minnow nation that should need to import a coach.
  • IdleHans said:
    Spot on. I don't get the moaning about Southgate when the previous few England managers were absolutely stealing a living (especially allardyce) and were utter shit. I also think the England manager should be English - we are not a minnow nation that should need to import a coach.
    The thing is for me. We have IMO, the best attacking players in the competition but our defence is dodgy. What do you do. Do you focus on defence or attack. I personally believe we should focus on attack. Germany have a dodgy defence but they didn't give Scotland the opportunity to test it. Who dares wins. Come on Gareth, dare a bit. If we do score look for the second and third. We have the players to do it.
  • IdleHans said:
    Spot on. I don't get the moaning about Southgate when the previous few England managers were absolutely stealing a living (especially allardyce) and were utter shit. I also think the England manager should be English - we are not a minnow nation that should need to import a coach.
    The thing is for me. We have IMO, the best attacking players in the competition but our defence is dodgy. What do you do. Do you focus on defence or attack. I personally believe we should focus on attack. Germany have a dodgy defence but they didn't give Scotland the opportunity to test it. Who dares wins. Come on Gareth, dare a bit. If we do score look for the second and third. We have the players to do it.
    Absolutely this. Let's go with a bit of swagger and the intent to score goals, not the pathetic 'grab a goal and cower in defence' that saw us allow an average Italy team.to deservedly nick a trophy from under our noses.
  • IdleHans said:
    Allardyce's England results were as good as they get.