Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Josh Edwards signs on a 4 year deal

Comments

• edited August 20
    Gribbo said:
    Curb_It said:
    Well this has gone a fair way off piste.

While I'm here, does anyone want to see a picture of my surgical bunions?

No thanks.  I'm still getting over Elfbourgs toenails!

Seem to remember Elfs posting a photo of his plates in flip-flops a couple of years ago, and chucking my guts up then.

Mint polos calm stomach upsets :)

I do concede my feet are not one of my more redeeming features.
  • I reckon Josh will be out till December, what with all that…..
    ”he’s back on the grass”
    ”he’s started running”
    “We are managing his minutes”

….nonsense we get told. 

That looked a hefty wallop to me. 
    Hope I’m wrong and wish him a speedy recovery. 

• When asked, Jones said he’s nearer to recovery than he was on Sunday.
    Absolute nothing quote haha, he's also nearer to death than he was on Sunday, as we all are
  • If it is just bruising, it could be as early as 2 to 3 weeks.
  • If it is just bruising, it could be as early as 2 to 3 weeks.
    True but he’d lose some fitness too, so likely to be a week or so longer I’d suggest.
  • He's probably had a look at his pay off for retirement already.
    A bit like yourself Elfie……😄😎
  • sam3110 said:
    When asked, Jones said he’s nearer to recovery than he was on Sunday.
    Absolute nothing quote haha, he's also nearer to death than he was on Sunday, as we all are
    I suspect that was Jones point tbf, it's a day by day thing and not one with a hard deadline. More like we hope he will return within a month but can't/won't commit to more specifics.
  • Having just seen the tackle in the Bolton game,clearly there has to be some provision for retrospective punishment for these kind of Challenges.we could easily have been looking at two broken legs here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Having just seen the tackle in the Bolton game,clearly there has to be some provision for retrospective punishment for these kind of Challenges.we could easily have been looking at two broken legs here.
    Are we expecting him to get injured further even though he won’t be playing;)
  • When asked, Jones said he’s nearer to recovery than he was on Monday.
    You never know with Charltons "got a knock in training" record.
  • edited August 21
    Having just seen the tackle in the Bolton game,clearly there has to be some provision for retrospective punishment for these kind of Challenges.we could easily have been looking at two broken legs here.
    I don't know when to take you seriously, and at the risk if a wooosh...here goes....

There was a similar tackle on a Bolton player in their game with Leyton Orient, and that is what he was referring too...🙄

• When asked, Jones said he’s nearer to recovery than he was on Tuesday.
  • "It wasn't as bad as it could have been" and ligament damage with no break or rupture according to the latest NJ press conference 
  • Sponsored links:

• Very interesting charlie,  thanks for posting about the lino
  • A blow never the less as Small is still learning the game and CAFC critics have little patience and everyone and their Auntie knows, good wingbacks are essential in a 3-5-2 formation. Let hope it is weeks not months 🤞
  • WHAddick said:
    Very interesting charlie,  thanks for posting about the lino
    Agreed, thanks a lot @WrightCharlie. Deserves a promote, that, IMHO.
  • A blow never the less as Small is still learning the game and CAFC critics have little patience and everyone and their Auntie knows, good wingbacks are essential in a 3-5-2 formation. Let hope it is weeks not months 🤞
    Is that unfair on Small ? Was one of our best performers last season. At least one of the few with any credit. 
    Is that unfair on Small ? Was one of our best performers last season. At least one of the few with any credit. 

Agree, it was great to see Small a natural Left footed player make a good start in a bang average team last season.
    Small has great potential but I meant from the point of view of him playing every game at 19. Personally feel Josh Edwards will be a big miss against Bolton who have out classed CAFC on their recent trips to the Valley.
  • TelMc32 said:

I ended up with a 12" scar after his tackle.

Can’t be certain whether this is an actual fixture tonight, or whether UEFA are just commenting on @ElfsborgAddick and his feet 🤷🏻‍♂️🤔

At least, it didn’t come up short, like the one we know.

• “There’s a train station five minutes’ walk away"

#propercharlton