Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Josh Edwards signs on a 4 year deal

Comments

• The way Nathan does things, especially handling injury updates, I wouldn’t be surprised if we get little to no information for a while
    I reckon the biggest indication we’ll get is if we loan someone in
    Doubt we will need to as Edun or even Watson can play there worst case scenario, didn't he even use Campbell as a Wing-Back at times last season? 
    Of course, I was forgetting about Edun, maybe him NOT going out on loan will be an indication then
  • Bailey said:
    Could I just point out that Sean Clare's tackle and the subsequent injury suffered by Josh Edwards, would not have happened if we hadn't have sold Alfie May ! 
    …nor if we had signed another goalie 🥸
  • edited August 19
    Probably the most famous legs X-ray ever...

BARRY SHEENE EL HUNT DE LAS MOTOS
  • Probably the most famous legs X-ray ever...

Johnnie Jackson?
  • Tiger woods??
  • Barry Sheen

Marilyn Monroe?
  • The way Nathan does things, especially handling injury updates, I wouldn’t be surprised if we get little to no information for a while
    I reckon the biggest indication we’ll get is if we loan someone in
    Doubt we will need to as Edun or even Watson can play there worst case scenario, didn't he even use Campbell as a Wing-Back at times last season? 
    While I'm willing to be persuaded about the Campbell as a striker experiment, any manager using him as a wing back makes me doubt their sanity, even if he has bulked up a tad this summer.
  • Barry Sheen...
  • Sponsored links:

• robroy said:
    I'm sure Johnny Robinson took his pen at Wembley with a fracture, they found out after the game. 
    I think Curbs knew about the injury that's why Robbo didn't start the game.

• I ended up with a 12" scar after his tackle.

• Sad-looking dog with a broken leg gets the ultimate Photoshop treatment
    I was chasing my ball down at the dog park and out of no where ...F*cken Sean Clare
    A Hungarian Vizlar.

Johnnie Jackson?
    Sandy Richardson?
  • robroy said:
    I'm sure Johnny Robinson took his pen at Wembley with a fracture, they found out after the game. 
    I think you guys are completely misremembering this…

robbo broke his leg in march I think, and was out for 2 months… he was just about fit for Wembley, which was his first game back after RECOVERING from the fracture. That’s why he didn’t start… (and that’s why we signed Neil Heaney on loan for the run in)
    And Neil Heaney fractured Mauricio Tarrico’s nose, allegedly….
  • Sad-looking dog with a broken leg gets the ultimate Photoshop treatment
    I was chasing my ball down at the dog park and out of no where ...F*cken Sean Clare
    A Hungarian Vizlar.
    Injured by George Dobson while he was out there?
  • No idea why we didn't sign Heaney permanently and why his career fizzed out after he left. I thought he was superb for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 20
    robroy said:

robbo broke his leg in march I think, and was out for 2 months… he was just about fit for Wembley, which was his first game back after RECOVERING from the fracture. That’s why he didn’t start… (and that’s why we signed Neil Heaney on loan for the run in)
    Cue twenty pictures of random fractured noses. 
  • Bailey said:
    robroy said:

Que twenty pictures of random fractured noses. 

• Bailey said:
    robroy said:

Que twenty pictures of random fractured noses. 

I have only just surfaced but thanks 
  • Scoham said:
    Ah bollocks to it, if we’re comparing leg wounds………..🤣🤣🤣

I’d like to like and lol that at the same time 👍
  • Ah bollocks to it, if we’re comparing leg wounds………..🤣🤣🤣

We have our winner...👍
  • Well this has gone a fair way off piste.

While I'm here, does anyone want to see a picture of my surgical bunions?
  • Well this has gone a fair way off piste.

While I'm here, does anyone want to see a picture of my surgical bunions?
    Oh god yeah, get them on!